Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Nique is to much of a legend, and important piece to that franchise to be a fn TV analyst/ commentator wtf ..hawks should have given this man a FO position :francis::hhh:
I mean we got clyde on the knicks and he's even more of a legend than nique :yeshrug:
to be fair clyde said explicitly he dont wanna coach or be in ANY front office position. it's been offered

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey Knick brehs, how stupid do y’all feel for having a “trash” player like Julius Randle on your roster? :ohhh:

@Gil Scott-Heroin , Randle led the Knicks to their first playoff appearance in almost a decade...must be a fluke because Randle “supposedly” ain’t a good player?

to be fair Jaboari led the 3rd string Celtics to nearly an improbable comeback. I think that's just as impressive as leading a team to the playoffs while being an MVP candidate. right @Gil Scott-Heroin ?

BoogieDown23

MY SON HAS COOKIES!
Daps
Reppin
The Boogiedown Bronx :blessed:

reference lmao.
listening to the juelz about the losses lol
these guys are confused. do they realize the knicks are more dangerous when randle IS playmaking at a high level.
julius making his teammates better >>>> him dropping 40
can the hawks beat us? absolutely they could...will it be a cake walk cause "they're just a better team" :mjlol: stop it nique

If they don't one of the first two games here them nikkas are getting swept:mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Knicks brehs, what’s the view from NYC? How are Knicks fans & NYC media thinking y’all are going to do in this series?
A lot of media is fake af:mjlol::mjlol:Stephen As of the world just flip floppers. The media pundits that matter it's one game at a time. Everyone knows yall got shooters and Capella is a monster in the paint :yeshrug:Won't be easy let's get it:ehh: