Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
fukk outta here. fukk AOC. fukk Maga. fukk Bernie. fukk your momma and most importantly, fukk ya daddy.
I am from Atlanta. We got Trump out the office, ya'll were lead by a billionaire and Trump's racist ass crook lawyer.
In Atlanta, we lead by nothing but Black mfers you bytch ass nikkas. When is the last time a nikka ran NYC? When?
Any time a young NY nikka get it poppin, he get hit with gang injuction which lil baby said it best, I'm from Atlanta, where young nikkas run shyt
:laff::laff::laff: You sound mad as fukk. You also sound like you 17. Who gives a shyt what lil baby said. I been to Atlanta plenty of times and scooped chicks just like I’m sure an Atlanta breh has been up to NY and pulled an NY chick. You out here claiming these broads like they your property:dead:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:laff::laff::laff: You sound mad as fukk. You also sound like you 17. Who gives a shyt what lil baby said. I been to Atlanta plenty of times and scooped chicks just like I’m sure an Atlanta breh has been up to NY and pulled an NY chick. You out here claiming these broads like they your property:dead:
nikka, the only thing NY nikkas is scooping in Atlanta is trannies and Ice Cream. Ya'll ain't got no hoes. I went to Manhattan when I was 21 and pulled like 5 of your baddest bytches in a matter of 5 hours. That's light work for me in general but NY is easy. Latin mami calling me papi at that big ass Macy's. Didn't know a nikka but she saw that handsome athletic light skin 6'4 nikka with the southern charm and it was a wrap doc, I even pulled a bad stripper from Jersey. She looked like she had no business there but she was in love with your boy, too smart to save her even tho I thought about it, I left her to the streets.

The whole reason why me and AVXL and crew isn't in NY running your women right now is because we are married a Southern Belle or scooped your NY broads already. It's what we do. We are born to mack. Ya'll NY nikkas don't got no game, ya'll rolled in my crew in college. Ya'll know how to dress, I give ya'll that but hoes go for us. It is what it is, trust me, you get what you get.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hawkset:

Kasim-and-Keisha-300x232.jpg

1396300399000-82075589_4427901_ver1.0.jpg

Knickstape:

fukk the Knicks!

I can't remember the last time we had a cac rep Atlanta but I know who reps NEW YORK :dead: bytch ass nikkas
You the one bringing politics into this when your own governor cheated to steal the election from Stacy Abrams .FOH homie. As if the whole Georgia gop isn’t implementing laws to limit black peoples ability to vote :dahell:

You acting like Hakeem Jeffries from Brooklyn ain’t next in line to be speaker of the house.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You the one bringing politics into this when your own governor cheated to steal the election from Stacy Abrams .FOH homie. As if the whole Georgia gop isn’t implementing laws to limit black peoples ability to vote :dahell:

You acting like Hakeem Jeffries from Brooklyn ain’t next in line to be speaker of the house.
Georgia is fukking Mississippi outside of Atlanta. Don't attach the A to that bullshyt and them crackas.

Your boy brought up politics to being with. Not me.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka, the only thing NY nikkas is scooping in Atlanta is trannies and Ice Cream. Ya'll ain't got no hoes. I went to Manhattan when I was 21 and pulled like 5 of your baddest bytches in a matter of 5 hours. That's light work for me in general but NY is easy. Latin mami calling me papi at that big ass Macy's. Didn't know a nikka but she saw that handsome athletic light skin 6'4 nikka with the southern charm and it was a wrap doc, I even pulled a bad stripper from Jersey. She looked like she had no business there but she was in love with your boy, too smart to save her even tho I thought about it, I left her to the streets.

The whole reason why me and AVXL and crew isn't in NY running your women right now is because we are married a Southern Belle or scooped your NY broads already. It's what we do. We are born to mack. Ya'll NY nikkas don't got no game, ya'll rolled in my crew in college. Ya'll know how to dress, I give ya'll that but hoes go for us. It is what it is, trust me, you get what you get.
Congratulations at being able to pull hoes breh. Something never accomplished by someone from out of town.:pachaha: