Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
fukk outta here. fukk AOC. fukk Maga. fukk Bernie. fukk your momma and most importantly, fukk ya daddy.
I am from Atlanta. We got Trump out the office, ya'll were lead by a billionaire and Trump's racist ass crook lawyer.
In Atlanta, we lead by nothing but Black mfers you bytch ass nikkas. When is the last time a nikka ran NYC? When?
Any time a young NY nikka get it poppin, he get hit with gang injuction which lil baby said it best, I'm from Atlanta, where young nikkas run shyt

Hawkset:

Kasim-and-Keisha-300x232.jpg

1396300399000-82075589_4427901_ver1.0.jpg

Knickstape:

fukk the Knicks!

I can't remember the last time we had a cac rep Atlanta but I know who reps NEW YORK :dead: bytch ass nikkas

I love being from Atlanta. We got soul, Black people, Black politics, Black love, just Black.

In New York, you got AOC, a latino bedwench, Rudy, a crook-ass lawyer, and Trump, a billionaire criminal.

Atlanta>>>>>>>>>>

nikka, the only thing NY nikkas is scooping in Atlanta is trannies and Ice Cream. Ya'll ain't got no hoes. I went to Manhattan when I was 21 and pulled like 5 of your baddest bytches in a matter of 5 hours. That's light work for me in general but NY is easy. Latin mami calling me papi at that big ass Macy's. Didn't know a nikka but she saw that handsome athletic light skin 6'4 nikka with the southern charm and it was a wrap doc, I even pulled a bad stripper from Jersey. She looked like she had no business there but she was in love with your boy, too smart to save her even tho I thought about it, I left her to the streets.

The whole reason why me and AVXL and crew isn't in NY running your women right now is because we are married a Southern Belle or scooped your NY broads already. It's what we do. We are born to mack. Ya'll NY nikkas don't got no game, ya'll rolled in my crew in college. Ya'll know how to dress, I give ya'll that but hoes go for us. It is what it is, trust me, you get what you get.

Georgia is fukking Mississippi outside of Atlanta. Don't attach the A to that bullshyt and them crackas.

Your boy brought up politics to being with. Not me.

It's what we do in Atlanta and we take pride in it. It's a young nikka passage. Luda gave ya'll our real theme song. Area Codes.

So much estrogen and zestiness in these titangraphs. :scust:

GTFOH with the vagina monologues. :camby:

We own you. You are our bytch.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The fact that we have to share a thread with this insufferable fan base is making me nauseous.
Let’s not get all high and mighty yet breh

The games have to be played.
I don’t like giving props to the hawks because them dudes are cocky as shyt. For as many times as we’ve kicked they ass over the years they’re still coming in here stirring shyt up.

I know it’s a favorable matchup but we CANNOT take the hawks lightly. McMillan got them playing like offensive juggernauts.

they got shooters everywhere.... the starting lineup... the bench. If you fall asleep they draining threes all over you. Capela is a force down low and we gotta be able to control the pick and roll with him and trae.

Gallo and Lou willville off the bench will be hard to contain. We have to be on our Ps and Qs at all times. I really hope the refs don’t try to affect the results of this series with trae trying to get to the free throw line because you know it’s gonna happen. If we don’t take care of business the hawks will light us up.

I have confidence that Thibs will game plan all week to stop their attack and slow them down though. I know Julius will eat cuz he always eats against the hawks. Rose will go all out and show the team what it is to win in the playoffs. I’m hoping our young boys step up. RJ, Quickley, Obi, Frank.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I don’t like giving props to the hawks because them dudes are cocky as shyt. For as many times as we’ve kicked they ass over the years they’re still coming in here stirring shyt up.

I know it’s a favorable matchup but we CANNOT take the hawks lightly. McMillan got them playing like offensive juggernauts.

they got shooters everywhere.... the starting lineup... the bench. If you fall asleep they draining threes all over you. Capela is a force down low and we gotta be able to control the pick and roll with him and trae.

Gallo and Lou willville off the bench will be hard to contain. We have to be on our Ps and Qs at all times. I really hope the refs don’t try to affect the results of this series with trae trying to get to the free throw line because you know it’s gonna happen. If we don’t take care of business the hawks will light us up.

I have confidence that Thibs will game plan all week to stop their attack and slow them down though. I know Julius will eat cuz he always eats against the hawks. Rose will go all out and show the team what it is to win in the playoffs. I’m hoping our young boys step up. RJ, Quickley, Obi, Frank.

The pick and roll with Young and Capela is my biggest worry.

Before he went down with the injury in that last game, those two were carving us up.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps

I dont see those trae fouls being called in the playoffs. They never carryover. I trust thibs, has too much history of game planning and stopping teams. And nate McMillian teams all lost in first round in Indiana. Call me cocky, whatever. :yeshrug: