Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Who would of thought coming into the season we would not only have a winning record but make the playoffs. But not only that, have a top 4 seed and have probably the best and most intriguing first round matchup with the hawks.

Plus we about to pick up some individual awards too. Randle MIP and at worst 2nd team all nba, thibs possibly COY, rose should definitely finish top 3 6th man as well, could of won if not for clarkson.

Great fukkin season

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Flopping? Breh :mjlol:

Trae don’t need to flop to beat you. Our team is deeper and more talented than y’all. Respect b/c i do respect y’all and Julius Randle is one of my favorite players in the game but we win in 6
Anytime I hear haters talk about flopping and Trae, I know they are as knowledgable as a bimbo on cocaine.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Y’all ATL dudes like Marjorie Taylor Greene begging AOC for attention.
Scram pigeons!:camby:
You Knickstape frauds are like AOC talking about her experience at the Congress, it's cute and all but it's all :duck:

Can't wait to shyt on your franchise and sweep you bytches in 4.

ConcretePoorGoldenretriever-max-1mb.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Imagine losing 3 zip and thinking yall about to wreck us :mjtf:

Must be nice to live in such a delusional reality
Imagine being a Knicks fan waiting like 10 years just to see the Knicks in the playoffs. Ya'll ain't got no Basketball soul since Snoop knocked down the towers.

MixedBlaringHornedviper-max-1mb.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:mjlol: Keep talking. Soon enough you’ll be choking on this blue and orange dikk, fakkit.
Your fakkit ass wishes that was the case. I am giving that Harlem bytch you call mommy some ATL style fukking. You yanks can't fukk a bytch right. That's what we Southern nikkas here for.

4zVH5m.gif

New York nikkas can't even get their bytches pregnant and losing them to cacs

aricover.jpg

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Your fakkit ass wishes that was the case. I am giving that Harlem bytch you call mommy some ATL style fukking. You yanks can't fukk a bytch right. That's what we Southern nikkas here for.

4zVH5m.gif

New York nikkas can't even get their bytches pregnant and losing them to cacs

aricover.jpg
:russ: What this got to do with the Knicks?!?

man gtfo of here with this nonsense :mjlol:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You Knickstape frauds are like AOC talking about her experience at the Congress, it's cute and all but it's all :duck:

Can't wait to shyt on your franchise and sweep you bytches in 4.

ConcretePoorGoldenretriever-max-1mb.gif
Wait you going at aoc and didn’t address that crazy bytch Marjorie Taylor greene? Your state elected a lunatic to congress that believes trump won the election :what:

Don’t tell me hawkset is also trumpset?!:camby: