Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
This collision was inevitable :ufdup:

if you scared say you scared breh :mjgrin:

:mjlol: breh y’all been the mark for the last few weeks. I just want home court. We’ll beat y’all at the Rucker, Dyckman (pause), Brooklyn, BX, Harlem :dame:, Central Park, the Statue of Liberty, Rikers Island or wherever the fukk in NYC y’all play. Ain’t nobody scared of y’all bums

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjlol: breh y’all been the mark for the last few weeks. I just want home court. We’ll beat y’all at the Rucker, Dyckman (pause), Brooklyn, BX, Harlem :dame:, Central Park, the Statue of Liberty, Rikers Island or wherever the fukk in NYC y’all play. Ain’t nobody scared of y’all bums
:dead: @ “Dyckman (pause)”

:deadmanny::deadmanny::russ:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Keep that energy :mjlit:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol: Breh if you weren’t shook you wouldn’t care about home court advantage

you know y’all arena is going to become MSG south when we’re there :mjlit:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Trae young ain’t gon be able to get away with that p*ssy ass flopping shyt in the playoffs. Get ready because when we lock up on defense can’t no one score :demonic:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:mjlol: Breh if you weren’t shook you wouldn’t care about home court advantage

you know y’all arena is going to become MSG south when we’re there :mjlit:

Beeh I’ll be in the middle of Times Square with a Hawks Peachtree hoodie on while I get some Chik Fil A from the one off Eighth Avenue. I’ll be ATL as fukk in the heart of New York dun :win:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Trae young ain’t gon be able to get away with that p*ssy ass flopping shyt in the playoffs. Get ready because when we lock up on defense can’t no one score :demonic:

Flopping? Breh :mjlol:

Trae don’t need to flop to beat you. Our team is deeper and more talented than y’all. Respect b/c i do respect y’all and Julius Randle is one of my favorite players in the game but we win in 6