Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sayin obi is trash doesnt feel right.
watch how he plays. everytime he gets the ball he puts his head down, dribbles to da closest player, and does a hand off.

then he just chills by da three point doing nothing. hes not even lookin for any offense. i think thibs could do a better job of getting him involved in da offense and give him a chance to do some of da things he did in college.

this game was a perfect opportunity for that. seemed like randle was cussin at him and tellin him to take his opportunies and not wait for them

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ExNeyrGWUAM9grJ

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Obi can't bully his way into the paint like he did in college. He needs to adjust during the offseason and work on his body and a develop a midrange. All of the scouts who said he was the most NBA ready needs to be tarred and feathered.

Yeah I saw an instance last night where Obi had Russ on his hip in the paint, and tried to body him, and couldn't do nothing with him. He definitely gotta work on his strength.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Obi can't bully his way into the paint like he did in college. He needs to adjust during the offseason and work on his body and a develop a midrange. All of the scouts who said he was the most NBA ready needs to be tarred and feathered.

giphy.gif
We don’t play to his strength at all. He’s a rim running 4. And we’re using him like a stretch 4/hybrid wing. We’re using him like we use Julius and that’s not his game at all. We need to run some spread pick and roll for him but they only do that with Mitch here and there. Other times guys are so focused on hunting their own shots they even miss him cutting to the rim for easy lobs. It’s just bad all together and why I’m not opposed to trading him right now.

I’m also sick of Elf defenders at this point. Y’all are just being contrarians. Thibs don’t even fukk with him like that anymore either.