Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:russ: Breh the problem is he’s not serious and isn’t expecting us to take him seriously. Like I said, he’s just fukking around. No need to get all worked up over this.
No, he's serious about his Randle shyt, breh.

Believe me. He's just such a goofy nikka so to hit me with "that's the lamest...", that shyt floored me. :lolbron:

I'm like...nah, breh, don't set yourself up for embarrassment. It reminds me of when we would take an L to the Hawks and them nikkas would try to troll us but would say something that would turn into an L for them in the thread and it would be like we actually got the W.

Cantstop just gave me nostalgia.:russ:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why did randle do that shyt?
He probably was very tired . I saw a bunch of possessions where a bunch of Knicks made stupid half ass plays or didn’t go as hard on defense as they should . They was tired . We definitely need another piece because Burks bullock and Frank aren’t good enough fir the roles they are playing

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
No, he's serious about his Randle shyt, breh.

Believe me. He's just such a goofy nikka so to hit me with "that's the lamest...", that shyt floored me. :lolbron:

I'm like...nah, breh, don't set yourself up for embarrassment. It reminds me of when we would take an L to the Hawks and them nikkas would try to troll us but would say something that would turn into an L for them in the thread and it would be like we actually got the W.

Cantstop just gave me nostalgia.:russ:
:manny: I’m leave you with this and i’ma KIM. fukk @CacStop.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Any of y’all see knicks fan tv tonight? CP briefly touched on why J-Ellis hasn’t been on lately. Brehs on the chat spreading rumors about them beefing and he addressed it and said they both were taking different directions :mjcry: damn J-Ellis been there from the jump. Hope CP ain’t throwing him to the bushes now that he getting the ESPN fame.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:picard: Damn. You know shyt is fukked up when you’re not defending your boy.
My guy has had the opportunity to grab positions by the horns. With Elfrid and rose out he had to take advantage....he only shown his defensive strength but has been lacking on offense. He can’t even hit a shot anymore :beli:. We not surprised on what he can do on defense... he’s magnificent but homie we’ve needed you to hit shots the past few games and you’ve totally gone cold on us. :what:Before the all star break he was on a 3pt tear.... now he doesn’t even bother showing up on offense or taking chances. Y’all saying I’m a Stan but damn he’s making it hard for me to defend him.