Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're lying.

I've seen cornier shyt from you, yourself.

You're legit puffing your chest out in a thread that you constantly come back to as if you were Randle's trainer.

It's hilarious.

This nikka mad at me like I'm the doofus who shot a brick like IQ did acting like there was .5 seconds on the clock or Bullock not knowing where the lines are

Take your anger out on me

:mjgrin:

probably one of those dudes who threw a tamper tantrum at randle all of last year and wanted him gone for a 2nd round pick. your basketball IQ is just as bad as his teammates go figure

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Aye, you know what...

I started to appreciate @CantStop 's presence in this thread a little while ago. nikka was like a shmegel type nikka from Lord of the Rings.

His unwavering loyalty to Randle was actually relatable and respectable.

But, imagine a nikka who has the audacity to say someone else is on some corny shyt when this breh is legit on some creep shyt for a nikka that he lost faith in when he was struggling. Amazing.

But now you're randle's biggest believer.

What could be cornier that a breh who thread jumps all through the Coli to boast about a player. shyt is actually one of the lamest Coli personas out there.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This nikka mad at me like I'm the doofus who shot a brick like IQ did acting like there was .5 seconds on the clock or Bullock not knowing where the lines are

Take your anger out on me

:mjgrin:

probably one of those dudes who threw a tamper tantrum at randle all of last year and wanted him gone for a 2nd round pick. your basketball IQ is just as bad as his teammates go figure
Breh...

You really want to do this?

Do you really want to feel stupid?

You're setting yourself up to look like a fool and like the biggest hypocrite on the Coli.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
someone in this thread is having a meltdown

focus on your mental health kings :mjcry:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@CantStop No meltdown. Just using you as a punching bag because my Knicks loss. I can be on my killa cam "I got dirt on you doggie" shyt for fun, breh. I'm from NY.

Imagine sucking an NBA players dikk so hard that you criticize everyone else for doubting him when you were on this wave early in his career...
I'm honestly done with this team if they resign Randle to anything.

I told y'all about Clarkson, I said he shouldnt even be resigned for the vet minimum. Now y'all want him gone.

Randle will be the straw that broke the camels back.

Imagine sucking Randle's dikk on some non-harlem shyt and never wiping your face even with a wet wipe when you used to talk like this...

@Dwight Howard

you really stan for that idiot oaf Randle and trash ass clarkson

2-7 for bum ass Randle

2-11 for Clarkson

yet u try to tell me that a) Randle is our best player and B) we wouldn't have won as many as we did without them

Randle about to be 0-7 without Lonzo

He's just Glen Davis with more opportunities.

Breh breh...

Now that you look like a fukking goofy, you truly would be a dikk sucker if you continue on with this schtick of "Loyal to Randle and I can't stop" shyt...

How is this not the lamest shyt on the Coli? Coming into a thread of a bunch of nikkas who hardly be on that dumb shyt outside of a knicks thread, click your fork to your wine glass every dinner to grandstand about Randle, then try to play nikkas for doubting him when you used to be exactly what the fuk you judge nikkas for.

From this moment on, you get dap + rep for every post moving forward if you keep the Randle stan shyt. It's going to be hilarious.:russ:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The non-stop juelzing from his fans about how he's better than half the team is what gets me. Just say he's a good defender and that's it.
hes a good defender but its not enough
he had his 200th chance wit his 5th coach and he didnt capitalize on it. wasted his starting opportunity. get him outta here

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
@CantStop No meltdown. Just using you as a punching bag because my Knicks loss. I can be on my killa cam "I got dirt on you doggie" shyt for fun, breh. I'm from NY.

Imagine sucking an NBA players dikk so hard that you criticize everyone else for doubting him when you were on this wave early in his career...

Imagine sucking Randle's dikk on some non-harlem shyt and never wiping your face even with a wet wipe when you used to talk like this...

Breh breh...

Now that you look like a fukking goofy, you truly would be a dikk sucker if you continue on with this schtick of "Loyal to Randle and I can't stop" shyt...

How is this not the lamest shyt on the Coli? Coming into a thread of a bunch of nikkas who hardly be on that dumb shyt outside of a knicks thread, click your fork to your wine glass every dinner to grandstand about Randle, then try to play nikkas for doubting him when you used to be exactly what the fuk you judge nikkas for.

From this moment on, you get dap + rep for every post moving forward if you keep the Randle stan shyt. It's going to be hilarious.:russ:
giphy.gif

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Side note:

Breh,

And I bet you this nikka doesn't realize how fukking goofy he looks.

Imagine him coming in here on his "that's my baby" shyt, now? nikka out here method acting:mjlol:
:russ: Breh the problem is he’s not serious and isn’t expecting us to take him seriously. Like I said, he’s just fukking around. No need to get all worked up over this.