Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m giving rose till Sunday to finish his “vacation” before I’m done with him :ufdup: @El Jefe he did this to us last time and I believe he did it to y’all too. He can’t be leaving us when we need him the most:dahell:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vacation ?

breeh been on covid protocols .. then I think the loss of fam member ( close friend ) happens , and he has to go through it again as who knows what he was exposed to, or around

he isnt on a extended absence of leave for fam matters .. NBA wouldnt allow Knicks to use COVID as a excuse for that :manny:..I here u though , not ideal timing when the team was building momentum and he was playin some of his best ball of the season :martin:

I’m giving rose till Sunday to finish his “vacation” before I’m done with him :ufdup: @El Jefe he did this to us last time and I believe he did it to y’all too. He can’t be leaving us when we need him the most:dahell:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He was gone previously because of protocol then it lead to his friends funeral and because of the funeral he was placed in protocol again:francis:Just gotta hope he's here by the weekend or at least like Tuesday

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Hopefully we keep the same rotation we had late last night more or less and we don’t have to give up a big lead in the second unit.