Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Some of yal are not fond of advanced metrics but beyond even the eye test elfrid Payton is a negative in both offense and defense. shyt he might be worse on defense.

He’s so bad and irrelevant that you can barely see him. (He’s slightly off center to the left down in the middle)
His impact is a negative and the knicks win games in spite of him
I just saw this on my timeline and thought wow I couldn’t miss this opportunity to shyt on him. Also we would’ve been down 30 if he played
Most of the players on this chart have the offensive means to make up for their defensive deficiencies. Elfrid adds nothing
We have a top 5 defense yet this bums calling card is that and he can’t even be good at that

Tidbit on Rj’s improvement on top of his jumper

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
J Ellis is a cool cohost and he been there for a minute but low key I think CK2k is a better compliment to CP. :manny:
A lot of the guests that CP usually has seem to be cool with him and bounce off of him. 2k from Queens so I have nothing bad to say:lolbron::blessed:

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Another positive to take from last night, the whole world got to see us get robbed. This could change how refs officiate us going forward... The whole world also got to see:
1) Julius go toe to toe against 2 future hall of famers
2) RJ stamped himself as the clear number 2 on this team
3) IQ stamped himself as a top 3 rookie this year
4) Frank’s defense is legit
And unfortunately,
5) Obi might be unplayable

I think other stars are also starting to see what it would look like for them to be on that squad as well. You replace Bullocks and Burks minutes with a real deal wing and our ceiling becomes real.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Another positive to take from last night, the whole world got to see us get robbed. This could change how refs officiate us going forward... The whole world also got to see:
1) Julius go toe to toe against 2 future hall of famers
2) RJ stamped himself as the clear number 2 on this team
3) IQ stamped himself as a top 3 rookie this year
4) Frank’s defense is legit
And unfortunately,
5) Obi might be unplayable

I think other stars are also starting to see what it would look like for them to be on that squad as well. You replace Bullocks and Burks minutes with a real deal wing and our ceiling becomes real.
Imagine Derrick rose running the bench. We could’ve at least kept it close in the send quarter and not caused so much of a hole.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
What would y'all package be for Turner...

1) Package if not many other teams were competing for the trade.

2) Aggressive package to make the Pacers leaning towards us than other teams