Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Another positive to take from last night, the whole world got to see us get robbed. This could change how refs officiate us going forward... The whole world also got to see:
1) Julius go toe to toe against 2 future hall of famers
2) RJ stamped himself as the clear number 2 on this team
3) IQ stamped himself as a top 3 rookie this year
4) Frank’s defense is legit
And unfortunately,
5) Obi might be unplayable

I think other stars are also starting to see what it would look like for them to be on that squad as well. You replace Bullocks and Burks minutes with a real deal wing and our ceiling becomes real.

Great post :ehh: a lot of teams are starting to realize there’s a shift happening in the Knicks

we just need one legit star pg or wing from being a really good team.

I’ve noticed dame and Mitchell Donovan are always commenting on our games:jbhmm:

I agree with all points, I’ve been saying the same thing about Obi, but people in here take out their pitchforks when it’s said that Obi has a long way to go :manny:

I.... don’t hate this....

I don’t hate the move either. Isnt he on a cheap ish contract?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
A big who can stretch the floor and give Randle a room in the pudding where he can draw his masterpieces would be ideal.
So is the plan then to move Mitch?

I see what you mean, but I just consider wings shooter more important. To get the best of both Mitch and Randle. I remember they had interest in this and that’s why they got Spellman but he was just too out of shape.

I am not going to judge the move until I see it though...... The FO gets that much faith from me which is not how I normally look at them at all. Normally I consider them fukking idiots getting paid to be stupid lol.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
What would y'all package be for Turner...

1) Package if not many other teams were competing for the trade.

2) Aggressive package to make the Pacers leaning towards us than other teams
He’s not the aggressive package type. The Noel Knox trade package is the farthest Im going. Maybe substitute the 2nd with the 23 Mavs pick at worst. He’d help for sure, but we’re gonna need all our assets for the blue chippers that might shake loose.

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I.... don’t hate this....

I’d take this tbh . He’s like final form Mitch lol (
He’s not the aggressive package type. The Noel Knox trade package is the farthest Im going. Maybe substitute the 2nd with the 23 Mavs pick at worst. He’d help for sure, but we’re gonna need all our assets for the blue chippers that might shake loose.
I don’t know what you consider a aggressive package but if we can’t get a good pg or wing then I’d definitely take him . I can be overrating him but I think he’d be able to protect the rim but can also score , that can open up the floor for Randle and Barrett as well especially with IQ starting .

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I’d take this tbh . He’s like final form Mitch lol (

I don’t know what you consider a aggressive package but if we can’t get a good pg or wing then I’d definitely take him . I can be overrating him but I think he’d be able to protect the rim but can also score , that can open up the floor for Randle and Barrett as well especially with IQ starting .
Aggressive would be Noel, Obi and a first this year i think.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Thibs refuses to utilize him in what he was great at:francis:Killing this kids confidence along the way :francis:

Yeah, CP has been on this for a minute. Thibs is turning Obi into a corner three shooter, and if that's what they looking for, those minutes should be going to Kev. Ashley was also saying that he should have been getting burn in the G league.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He does have the 3 pointer which is good but at the same time he gets too trigger happy from there and forgets that he’s a Center.
If he is in check he’ll be getting a bunch of opportunities with how Randle and Rj play but unlike Mitch ( who I love )you gotta pay some attention to him outside the paint . Can have the effect of a good outside shooter. It’ll be so hard to stop RJ and Randle attacking and ball handling with consistent space .

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah, CP has been on this for a minute. Thibs is turning Obi into a corner three shooter, and if that's what they looking for, those minutes should be going to Kev. Ashley was also saying that he should have been getting burn in the G league.
Yea and quite honestly they've been pulling this bullshyt over 5 years now. When Frank and Knox were rotting away during a long stretch earlier in their careers they should've been in the g league :francis:They would be fine now being able to escape that NY pressure early

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If he is in check he’ll be getting a bunch of opportunities with how Randle and Rj play but unlike Mitch ( who I love )you gotta pay some attention to him outside the paint . Can have the effect of a good outside shooter. It’ll be so hard to stop RJ and Randle attacking and ball handling with consistent space .
Look what RJ was doing at “the 4” last night in the fourth. He had wide open lanes and was carving up whoever was in front of him.