Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

dave

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Randle a real one. he the type of dude not to cockblock when you taking baddie home to smash...

“His ass wanted 30,” Randle told reporters after the game, according to Stefan Bondy of the New York Daily News. “He’s been close a couple times so I wanted to make sure he got his 30 ball. And he did. He’s been playing extremely well so he deserved it, for sure. And I’m happy for him. He’ll have a lot more in his career. That was good for him.”

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Randle a real one. he the type of dude not to cockblock when you taking baddie home to smash...

“His ass wanted 30,” Randle told reporters after the game, according to Stefan Bondy of the New York Daily News. “He’s been close a couple times so I wanted to make sure he got his 30 ball. And he did. He’s been playing extremely well so he deserved it, for sure. And I’m happy for him. He’ll have a lot more in his career. That was good for him.”
After him and Payton froze his ass out all last season:mjlol:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Surprised they didn’t edit it to say “[He] wanted 30”..... just to avoid any
:dame:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Surprised they didn’t edit it to say “[He] wanted 30”..... just to avoid any
:dame:
full

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Touched on some tings
- Randle’s transition game is fire

- RJ mighta made another leap aka the second one this season alone.

- IQ running with starters and actually recognizing kick out options as the PG (unlike Payton)

- Burks having timely buckets to make up for a potentially disappointing game