Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Quickley finally starts

10-Black-Panther-Quotes-You-Can-Use-as-Journal-Prompts-Leanne-Lindsey-gif1.gif

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Bold starting him against the Nets.

If he flops, you can use the excuse it was against the Nets, but not performing well under those bright lights could do some damage. Seems pretty confident though so I'd imagine he'd be fine.

But if he shows out, theres no denying him. No bullshyt with Payton when he returns, it's his position for the rest of the year.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Bold starting him against the Nets.

If he flops, you can use the excuse it was against the Nets, but not performing well under those bright lights could do some damage. Seems pretty confident though so I'd imagine he'd be fine.

But if he shows out, theres no denying him. No bullshyt with Payton when he returns, it's his position for the rest of the year.

How's it bold? Who else is going to start at point? :heh:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
[QUOTE="Daniel., post: 41253619, member: 1255"]Bold starting him against the Nets.

How's it bold? Who else is going to start at point? :heh:[/QUOTE]

:russ: Yeah we have no other viable options

thibs must be getting old tho because he would’ve started Burks at point a couple of years ago :lolbron: