Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
BrilliantThunderousAnemoneshrimp-max-1mb.gif

:blessed:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He wasn't necessary RJ, IQ, and Randle did work
I didn’t watch the game but @Derek Lee said fukk Frank in the opening minutes of the game so I figured he fukked up. :manny: Then he wasn’t out back in the game till the end . My thing is if thibs gon give Frank that short of a leash then use the same standards on Bullock and Burks.with that said start IQ.... if not we go to thibs crib and protest.:ufdup:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t watch the game but @Derek Lee said fukk Frank in the opening minutes of the game so I figured he fukked up. :manny: Then he wasn’t out back in the game till the end . My thing is if thibs gon give Frank that short of a leash then use the same standards on Bullock and Burks.with that said start IQ.... if not we go to thibs crib and protest.:ufdup:

:mjlol: :childplease:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That’s all i ask...