Yu Gi Oh was the GOAT card game.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Who remembers playing this card game back in the day?

U1595P55T4D96833F50DT20060719063203.jpg

I wish I still had my God Cards for nostalgia value. :sadcam:
The show was piff in my opinion. That Pegasus battle :ohlawd:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i wanted to get into the yu gi oh card game but already had a nice collection of pokemon cards so my mom wasnt gonna buy me anymore cards.

i was a beast in pokemon. the local toys r us used to have a pokemon league once a week and i collected 5 out of the 8 badges :win: i could of got them all but got busy with other stuff.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
the elemental heroes were cool for the show but way too hard to pull off in a real deck. i even gave up when i just focused on the tag force games.

spellcaster deck in real life(before i gave up) and same in tagforce along with a warrior/spellcaster mix.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
:gladbron:What kind of deck of deck were running back then?

First year I entered with a hybrid beat down deck
Year I went to world championships I had a rock deck which concentrated on dumping to graveyard to boost special summons attack

I play online on Xbox every so often with a morphtronic deck

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Me and my cousin used to shoplift cards from Walmart lol. We did it until I got caught one day and had to go to a class everyday after school for a few months then an all day prison tour on a Saturday morning to end it off. After that we stopped playing yu gi oh and stealing in general lol.

I used to catch yall lil nikkas all the time in the toy department stealing them.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I used to catch yall lil nikkas all the time in the toy department stealing them.

Lol everybody was trying to steal cards. I got caught in 03 when I was 14. The new super walmart had just got built and the cards were near the front of the store like the old walmart. But unlike the d walmart I would steal from they actually used their camaras lol.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
RIP, OG anime was :wow:

Still watch it everyday on Hulu...

If u have Tubi, go watch it.

The Duelist Kingdom saga is one of my favorites.

Remember when they spliced together the Weevil vs Yugi duel??

That's the original broadcast version from 2001. They didn't show the two episodes separately until 2006.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Blues eyes cac dragon :wow:

Just got me a Blue Eyes White Dragon with the original art. I have a connect on FB who is selling all his Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Been buying em for at least 6 months now. Had to build my collection back up.

I remember when everyone used to barter for Yu-Gi-Oh cards.