Yu Gi Oh was the GOAT card game.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Yeah :heh: He would always pull the right card and unleash a whole combo eroding all of your life points :russ: The way he trolled Kaiba with Exodia :whew:

Marik was my fav villain...he was such an @sshole, and his mind control duels using his millenium rod were piff.

Kaiba was the gawd though, after the pharoah :ohlawd: The way he would shyt on Joey all the time was hilarious. Joey was one of my fav characters though.

The only other YGO series than can compare with the original is 5d's. The Dark Signers arc was :whew:
:salute: marik & kaiba my favorites....
when marik seemed cool but his voice changed, eyes got big & his face stretched out :lupe:

when kaiba sees joey :comeon: where yugi at....

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: marik & kaiba my favorites....
when marik seemed cool but his voice changed, eyes got big & his face stretched out :lupe:
when kaiba sees joey :comeon: where yugi at....

Marika and Kaiba's voices in the English dub were dope too. Especially Kaiba's, so smooth :noah:

Kaiba would always call Joey a 3rd rate duelist, he didn't give a shyt about him, only cared about Yugi :mjlol:

Tea obviously wanted to give the pharoah the puss as well :takedat:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This.

From most of the responses here, I'm guessing a lot of you are either young or only got into card games through the anime.

Magic is to Yu Gi Oh as Chess is to Checkers.

Shyt, nowadays Magic is still going pretty strong in the tournament/sales scene while Yu Gi Oh fell off.

Damn im 33 years old i stopped playing at the end of Alliance... I missed out on so much shyt and new rules, with the money i made now i could be killing these young bucks. but im an old man. time for me to move on tho....

:jawalrus:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
New series, Yugi and the whole gang is gone. They changed a lot of the aspects of the game too.

Oh yeah now I remember. It's the one with the Jaden character. I can't speak for the cards since I wasn't playing anymore but I did like the show. Especially the Jaden vs Yugi final episode.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
My Elemetal Hero deck on Tag Force was flames. I'll never forget the way I used get my brothers mad when I'd draw Mirror Force as my destiny draw.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Oh yeah now I remember. It's the one with the Jaden character. I can't speak for the cards since I wasn't playing anymore but I did like the show. Especially the Jaden vs Yugi final episode.
Yea the show was cool but I didn't really like the direction the card game was going from that point. It went from being any sort of thinking, to setting up your deck to see who's big chain reaction of cards would come first.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly did not know one nikka that actually played pokemon cards back in the day. All we did was collect and trade lol.
Hahahha yeah. I think I tried a few times and gave up. They were more like trophies than playing cards.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I will work the f*** out of a n***a since I actually learned to play a few years ago :heh:

I still got my deck and everything. In the official leagues and tournaments there are restrictions on the number of certain type of cards you can have due to the hax. It would be endless mirror force otherwise :heh:

My rotation of synchro monster piff :ohlawd:

If you think Yugi would :troll: during the show play one of the games vs the CPU. You could be up 4000 LP + when he's literally got about 500-1000 left about to see the light, then they draw one card to ensue a chain reaction of fu**ery :beli:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I will work the f*** out of a n***a since I actually learned to play a few years ago :heh:

I still got my deck and everything. In the official leagues and tournaments there are restrictions on the number of certain type of cards you can have due to the hax. It would be endless mirror force otherwise :heh:

My rotation of synchro monster piff :ohlawd:

If you think Yugi would :troll: during the show play one of the games vs the CPU. You could be up 4000 LP + when he's literally got about 500-1000 left about to see the light, then they draw one card to ensue a chain reaction of fu**ery :beli:

:usure:You really gnna make me start a duel monsters beef my nikka?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Brought a deck in fifth grade, because the other kids had them. shyt got real lol nikkas would stay inside during recess.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:what: yugioh????

83872.jpg

M:TG TIL DIE DIE..... this is the GOAT. yugioh worse as that pokemon shyt,,,,

:bryan: