Yu Gi Oh was the GOAT card game.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
i copped the yu gi's first deck :wow:
i had no cards to trade for blue eyes plus, plus them fakkits were trying to charge a grip for one :huhldup:
:snoop: i copped that kaiba....
YGO >>>> Pokemon as a card game, anime and manga :birdman:
that uncensored shyt if piff breh... marik, bakura an pharoah was out there makin dudes suffer....

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly did not know one nikka that actually played pokemon cards back in the day. All we did was collect and trade lol.

I tried to play it back in high school, but eventually I got bored. The card game was mad basic. Then Yu-gi-oh came and crushed the building with superior gamepaly, more in depth strategies and demonic looking monsters :blessed:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
The pharoah's drawing power was hax as fukk breh :heh:

:mjlol: @ it being called 'Heart of the Cards'
:laff: i swear dude was cheatin... he draw that one card at the right moment.... im movin to vegas asap...
marik was a straight psychopath.....
kaiba was a dikk most the stoty.....

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I tried to play it back in high school, but eventually I got bored. The card game was mad basic. Then Yu-gi-oh came and crushed the building with superior gamepaly, more in depth strategies and demonic looking monsters :blessed:

I remember when my local comic shop used to hold tournaments every Saturdays. Fun times. :wow:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:laff: i swear dude was cheatin... he draw that one card at the right moment.... im movin to vegas asap...

Kaiba was a mega dikk. He kidnapped Yugi's grandpa in the first episode and held him for ransom for Yugi to come duel him lol.

Shaft

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: yugioh????

83872.jpg

M:TG TIL DIE DIE..... this is the GOAT. yugioh worse as that pokemon shyt,,,,
This.

From most of the responses here, I'm guessing a lot of you are either young or only got into card games through the anime.

Magic is to Yu Gi Oh as Chess is to Checkers.

Shyt, nowadays Magic is still going pretty strong in the tournament/sales scene while Yu Gi Oh fell off.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah :heh: He would always pull the right card and unleash a whole combo eroding all of your life points :russ: The way he trolled Kaiba with Exodia :whew:

Marik was my fav villain...he was such an a$$hole, and his mind control duels using his millenium rod were piff.

Kaiba was the gawd though, after the pharoah :ohlawd: The way he would shyt on Joey all the time was hilarious. Joey was one of my fav characters though.

The only other YGO series than can compare with the original is 5d's. The Dark Signers arc was :whew:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yu-Gi-Oh was the shyt. I remeber getting the Pegasus starter deck for my birthday in 3rd grade and bringing it to school. :win:

But I went back and watched a couple dubbed episodes a few weeks ago. The dialogue was corny as hell. :heh: