Yu Gi Oh was the GOAT card game.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Who remembers playing this card game back in the day?

U1595P55T4D96833F50DT20060719063203.jpg

I wish I still had my God Cards for nostalgia value. :sadcam:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I loved the Tag Force games on PSP:wow:

the cards got to expensive to try and keep up:camby:

Me and my cousin used to shoplift cards from Walmart lol. We did it until I got caught one day and had to go to a class everyday after school for a few months then an all day prison tour on a Saturday morning to end it off. After that we stopped playing yu gi oh and stealing in general lol.

Superstar
Daps
Me and my cousin used to shoplift cards from Walmart lol. We did it until I got caught one day and had to go to a class everyday after school for a few months then an all day prison tour on a Saturday morning to end it off. After that we stopped playing yu gi oh and stealing in general lol.

:dead: Lord knows how many cards I shoplifted from Toys R Us (and never got caught :myman:)

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I never got to have a blue eyes white dragon :wow:

i had the red eyes one tho :umad:

:dead: Lord knows how many cards I shoplifted from Toys R Us (and never got caught :myman:)

In retrospect I should have known something was up when I noticed this white woman following me everywhere and when I went into the restroom there was no one in there but when I came out the door stall there where of bunch a people standing around the sinks lol. But I was so cocky from my previous successful steals that I paid it no mind.