“YSL as a gang must end.” - Gunna. Edit: There is a video of Gunna snitching in court.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Not saying he didn’t snitch he might have snitched but could this be tricky word play by the prosecutor and channel 2 news to have gunna looking crazy out here

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Y’all will try to spin the narrative for people y’all like every time :wow:
I don’t listen to his music, I’m not y’all I don’t pick sides all I’m saying is let’s go through the paperwork for real, let’s hear ysl members speak up before y’all jump out y’all bodies calling people snitches

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t listen to his music, I’m not y’all I don’t pick sides all I’m saying is let’s go through the paperwork for real, let’s hear ysl members speak up before y’all jump out y’all bodies calling people snitches
The rapper swore that he has personal knowledge that members or associates of YSL have committed crimes in furtherance of the gang -- but seemed to distance himself from “YSL the gang” versus “YSL the label.”

“I recognize, accept and deeply regret that my talent and music indirectly furthered YSL the gang to the detriment of my community,” Gunna acknowledged on the signed statement. “YSL as a gang must end.”

Gunna also attested in the plea deal that he was in a car with Young Thug, whose real name is Jeffrey Williams, when officers pulled them over and found hydrocodone, methamphetamine and a firearm inside. According to the plea agreement, Gunn claimed the gun and drugs weren’t his. It’s unclear if anyone else was in the car at the time.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
snitch or not… lame statement about the YSL gang shyt. I don’t give a damn bout none of these guys and of course they also a gang. But if I’m Gunna I’m gonna be hollering free Thug still, so I ain’t referring to YSL as a gang in any matter publicly. I know he told them people what he felt he needed. I ain’t judging, but publicly you ain’t gotta be doing all that extra I’m a good boy and got tricked shyt or didn’t know what was going on. Def truth to that, but Your boy gonna be on that stand and public perception matters. Don’t go overboard on Public statements calling them a gang when you already worked out your deal with them folks. It should be free thug “we are not a gang” publicly

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The rapper swore that he has personal knowledge that members or associates of YSL have committed crimes in furtherance of the gang -- but seemed to distance himself from “YSL the gang” versus “YSL the label.”

“I recognize, accept and deeply regret that my talent and music indirectly furthered YSL the gang to the detriment of my community,” Gunna acknowledged on the signed statement. “YSL as a gang must end.”

Gunna also attested in the plea deal that he was in a car with Young Thug, whose real name is Jeffrey Williams, when officers pulled them over and found hydrocodone, methamphetamine and a firearm inside. According to the plea agreement, Gunn claimed the gun and drugs weren’t his. It’s unclear if anyone else was in the car at the time.
Did you read the actually plea agreement or did you get that from channel 2 news