“YSL as a gang must end.” - Gunna. Edit: There is a video of Gunna snitching in court.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
There's always people missing the forest from the trees when these snitching rappers get exposed

the point is, these nikkas is selling poison and then actually committing these acts (not just rapping about it) and then saying "I'll commit these atrocities on my community, and then when I actually have to suffer the consequences for my actions, I'll just tell on everybody else to lessen my load". That shyt is wack. A rat is the worst time of person. They'll actually ruin lives and then not even be man enough to stand on their wrongdoings and face the repercussions.

I don't know how anyone can respect that, civilian, criminal, or in between. Cops and Judges don't even respect rats.
All facts.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
How shocked can people be tho?

If you honestly think about it dude wasn’t even in his right mind when he was getting money and running around with Thug.

This a grown man who dyed his hair, wore nail polish, women’s clothes , purses. Inhaling nitrogen, smoking, drinking, doing whatever drugs.

If I give any sane person that description you would think Gunna was homeless or psychotic.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Like 90% of cats do when they facing serious bids. Please believe others are gonna sing on the gunmen and Jeffrey to get their time cut.
I’m surprised they lasted this long to be honest. Thought it was about to be a death race to the prosecutors office