“YSL as a gang must end.” - Gunna. Edit: There is a video of Gunna snitching in court.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
There's always people missing the forest from the trees when these snitching rappers get exposed

the point is, these nikkas is selling poison and then actually committing these acts (not just rapping about it) and then saying "I'll commit these atrocities on my community, and then when I actually have to suffer the consequences for my actions, I'll just tell on everybody else to lessen my load". That shyt is wack. A rat is the worst time of person. They'll actually ruin lives and then not even be man enough to stand on their wrongdoings and face the repercussions.

I don't know how anyone can respect that, civilian, criminal, or in between. Cops and Judges don't even respect rats.

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
That’s a thing I thought of too. Send Gunna back out to get the bread so the money still going. Gonna be interesting to see if the “YSL” name is still gonna be used tho…. As far as label stuff.
WHAT.
YSL LEGENDARY! They just made thug a martyr! They just stood against a rico in public. THEY FINNA BE THE BIGGEST GANG IN THE SOUTH

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
:mjlol: yall can't be this dumb, you think thug who has had even more bond requests than Gunna, is more famous, influential and richer than everyone else in the crew is going to eat the charges and serve more time???
"I dont care at all, Ill go and do a dub just for the click" - his actual words
And they took the plea. Beating one case on appeal is way easier than beating 28. They dont even have a lawyer for 14 of them. You think thug finna fight 17 people.
You are dumb.
Yes he is gonna do it. Bobby Shmuda did it. You come out a rich legend. He come out the biggest blood in america.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
There's always people missing the forest from the trees when these snitching rappers get exposed

the point is, these nikkas is selling poison and then actually committing these acts (not just rapping about it) and then saying "I'll commit these atrocities on my community, and then when I actually have to suffer the consequences for my actions, I'll just tell on everybody else to lessen my load". That shyt is wack. A rat is the worst time of person. They'll actually ruin lives and then not even be man enough to stand on their wrongdoings and face the repercussions.

I don't know how anyone can respect that, civilian, criminal, or in between. Cops and Judges don't even respect rats.
I disagree with the bolded part. A criminal who refuses to snitch is the worst type of person. A criminal who snitches on his co-conspirators is at least getting more criminals off of the street.

A criminal who gets caught and refuses to snitch is allowing more criminals to stay on the street and commit more crimes.

There’s usually nothing “man” about the crimes that are committed anyway. IE selling drugs instead of getting a 9-5 and resorting to violence instead using conflict resolution.