“YSL as a gang must end.” - Gunna. Edit: There is a video of Gunna snitching in court.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
YB anotha one. They got they hooks in that boy. Im convinced they just released him and got him on a string trying to get Durk and others. Who talks murders while under indictment?
I think YB a Mormon or has Mormon backers...fukk he living out in Utah and shyt and the law is leaving him alone out there?

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Thug in court right now. I wonder if he's about to take a deal?
Yea … maybe it was already planned or could be a reaction to what Gunna said and deemed the best move if he take Plea. Or maybe doesn’t happen. Bout to see now. Judge taking long as time to show up lol

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He 100% proved the case for them already by admitting that YSL was a gang. They don’t even have to prove much of the Rico anymore. You have murders, armed robberies, dudes calling Thug from jail to get permission from Thug to kill Lucci.

I believe Thug told him to accept the deal. Either Thug knows he can’t beat it or Thug knows he got it beat. His lawyer is probably banking on the case being thrown out over the illegal search of some phone.
You're right, but they definitely didn't need his plea to prove ysl was a gang. I don't know if gunna admitting the obvious is gonna move the needle much, I wanna know if he's gonna get on stand and give details about the criminal activity, then he's a snitch.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He doesn't have to admit that he has knowledge of anyone doing crimes. All he had to ever say was he never saw anyone doing shyt...

If he was caught on video or wire engaging in criminal acts, which I think the indictment said he was caught making drug deals on phones, then he has to eat that if he can't prove it was an illegal search. Not say, "yes, those other dudes were committing that crime"...

We can all have our own definition of snitching but the reality is most dudes who snitch don't actually need to sit on a stand so if that's what you're waiting on, it's irrelevant, he's done enough. Dudes are saying, that Gunna doesn't name anyone specifically in the video, he doesn't need to, he already says he has knowledge of crimes being committed...

Him saying he was in the car with Thug but the guns and drugs weren't his effectively narrows the guns and drugs to Thug's or whoever else was in there, but they specifically said "Jeffrey Williams", so saying it ain't yours is saying it's his. You and him could both have the play that yall didn't know the shyt was in there, or one of yall could agree to eat it, this may have happened...

The damning part is agreeing to testify if called upon, this isn't something anybody HAS to agree to, they can't make you testify if you don't agree to it. It says he can plead the fifth and that he agrees to testify if asked. All of this shyt is on top of him snitching once prior...

Upon his release he immediately puts out an "I'm not a snitch" release, no one does this besides snitches...

You can admit your role in something without admitting you know anyone else's involvement...
You're almost certainly correct, but there's nothing saying he gave an incriminating statement and we don't know what his testimony will be. I'm probably just trippin off that Kelsey shyt tho.

And he didn't snitch in the past, he was a witness to his friend getting killed during a crime he had no involvement in. People act like anyone that talks to police is a snitch, you're only a snitch if you're involved and throw someone else under the bus for a lighter sentence.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
"I dont care at all, Ill go and do a dub just for the click" - his actual words
And they took the plea. Beating one case on appeal is way easier than beating 28. They dont even have a lawyer for 14 of them. You think thug finna fight 17 people.
You are dumb.
Yes he is gonna do it. Bobby Shmuda did it. You come out a rich legend. He come out the biggest blood in america.
Denial :mjlol:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
There's always people missing the forest from the trees when these snitching rappers get exposed

the point is, these nikkas is selling poison and then actually committing these acts (not just rapping about it) and then saying "I'll commit these atrocities on my community, and then when I actually have to suffer the consequences for my actions, I'll just tell on everybody else to lessen my load". That shyt is wack. A rat is the worst time of person. They'll actually ruin lives and then not even be man enough to stand on their wrongdoings and face the repercussions.

I don't know how anyone can respect that, civilian, criminal, or in between. Cops and Judges don't even respect rats.
It's like we were saying in that other thread about 6ix9ine - even taking out the criminal element, all the behaviors of snitching are just dishonorable in general, which is why even the fukking BRADY BUNCH basically had a "Stop snitching" episode