“YSL as a gang must end.” - Gunna. Edit: There is a video of Gunna snitching in court.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Gunna a gangsta rapper you really gotta listen to what he’s saying

His name is Gunna :russ:

If these dudes don't dumb out like YoungBoy these Coli cats always swear dudes not gangsta rappers. It's always all the way or nothing with these guys...

Painting this nikka Gunna as some innocent civilian caught in someone else's bullshyt is comedy 🤣...

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Boy the verbal gymnastics some n1ggaz are doing to say he didn't snitch. :mjlol:

I woulda snitched too, so I know a snitch when I see it. N1gga probably had Chloe sending him nudes on a cell phone. Yep, ysl a gang. Yep, seen them commit crimes. Shameful shyt. :unimpressed:
Chloe is a baddie :wow:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If these dudes don't dumb out like YoungBoy these Coli cats always swear dudes not gangsta rappers. It's always all the way or nothing with these guys...

Painting this nikka Gunna as some innocent civilian caught in someone else's bullshyt is comedy 🤣...
YB anotha one. They got they hooks in that boy. Im convinced they just released him and got him on a string trying to get Durk and others. Who talks murders while under indictment?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
1. He admitted that YSL is a gang.

2. He admitted that he has information that YSL committed crimes.

3. He agreed to testify as long as he doesn’t incriminate himself.

4. He said he was in a car, which had guns and drugs, with Young Thug and he said the guns and drugs weren’t his.
Not saying he didn't snitch but none of this proves he did. People generally have to admit guilt with plea deals, sounds like he basically admitted to everything they have on him.

We'll have to wait and see what happens when he's called to testify because after that Kelsey shyt, you never know.

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not saying he didn't snitch but none of this proves he did. People generally have to admit guilt with plea deals, sounds like he basically admitted to everything they have on him.

We'll have to wait and see what happens when he's called to testify because after that Kelsey shyt, you never know.
He’s cooperating.

Hip hop had told us that = snitching for decades.

However it isn’t snitching if the rapper is popular and liked.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana

He said everything the prosecution needed him to say and has agreed to testify. My brother... that's snitching. This puts hella pressure on anybody awaiting trial. We'll probably see a chain reaction of plea deals now.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
He said everything the prosecution needed him to say and has agreed to testify. My brother... that's snitching. This puts hella pressure on anybody awaiting trial. We'll probably see a chain reaction of plea deals now.
Yeah and wasn’t thug whole basis is that ysl isn’t a gang it’s a label? Well thats fukked now

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Yeah unless all the rumors of obtaining illegal evidence is true gunna fukked the other ysl members .. who knows maybe thug sent word to gunna to do this cuz he know he done ..
Maybe so. It doesn't seem likely tho. If they thought they could get off on illegal evidence, they just gave the prosecution more ammo to build the case.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Boy the verbal gymnastics some n1ggaz are doing to say he didn't snitch. :mjlol:

I woulda snitched too, so I know a snitch when I see it. N1gga probably had Chloe sending him nudes on a cell phone. Yep, ysl a gang. Yep, seen them commit crimes. Shameful shyt. :unimpressed:
lmfaoooooo "i know a snitch when i see it" im dead fam