“YSL as a gang must end.” - Gunna. Edit: There is a video of Gunna snitching in court.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Pull up with them choppas, I know I won't miss
Some nikkas get locked up, and turned to a snitch
But I kept it solid and hard as a brick
I mean yea Cole has guns bars too, im
Not excusing this dude snitching either lol. Gunna makes fashion get high fukk bytches music more so than muted gangsta music

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not excusing this dude snitching either lol. Gunna makes fashion get high fukk bytches music more so than muted gangsta music
Y’all really love these rappers too much :dead:

He already claimed he was street and would never snitch when he was beefing with Freddie Gibbs.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
What about Atlanta tho? If Thug gotta sit for a min, I can't see them showing love to Gunna. He needs the city behind him to keep his career poppin.

You may be right. I'm not sure how hard Atlanta as a whole fukks with Gunna or not, I'd guess that will have a lot to do with how this is received in The A!

Gunna never had been a gangsta rapper in fairness

This ain't the hill to die on, family 🤣 😂 😆 💀

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas look at Playboi Carti as a gangsta rapper as well? Gunna is a snitch I’m not denying that
Yes. He raps about murder and guns and smoking his opps and he’s gang related. Are you serious right now?

Just because he dresses weird doesn’t mean he ain’t a street rapper.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Nikka he basically implied that the guns and drugs that were in the car was thugs :russ:

You keep your mouth shut 🤫
The worst part is that he called YSL a gang. That is literally Thug defense that YSL is not a gang and that those individuals acted alone. This is literally why they pulled him in. Just to admit that lol. I’m happy the man is enjoying his freedom and no longer in the cage. I’m a square. fukk all these nikkas with this ignorance. But I can still call what it is. Don’t matter if the DA already know they a gang. Him saying it himself is huge and basically states that Young Thug is the leader, given it is his label. And people are dumb if they don’t think he wasn’t asked that question already and either said yes or no

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst part is that he called YSL a gang. That is literally Thug defense that YSL is not a gang and that those individuals acted alone. This is literally why they pulled him in. Just to admit that lol. I’m happy the man is enjoying his freedom and no longer in the cage. I’m a square. fukk all these nikkas with this ignorance. But I can still call what it is. Don’t matter if the DA already know they a gang. Him saying it himself is huge
He said he will take the stand too.

Rivoli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it still considered snitching if he wasn't a part of the gang?

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I live in Atlanta. Seem everybody was defending him at first until that video came out. Now people calling him a snitch. Idgaf. But that is what it seem is people opinion at large here now. People got love for Gunna. But the love for Thug is on a different level, so people feel like you snitched against Thug, you gonna always be looked at funny. Hope no one harms him of course