“YSL as a gang must end.” - Gunna. Edit: There is a video of Gunna snitching in court.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He said everything the prosecution needed him to say and has agreed to testify. My brother... that's snitching. This puts hella pressure on anybody awaiting trial. We'll probably see a chain reaction of plea deals now.
The thing is that he doesn't have to help the prosecutors when he's called to testify, he can plead the fifth or claim ignorance.

Unless he's already given them a detailed statement behind the scenes that could be used to prove guilt, this isn't enough for me to call it snitching just yet.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
The thing is that he doesn't have to help the prosecutors when he's called to testify, he can plead the fifth or claim ignorance.

Unless he's already given them a detailed statement behind the scenes that could be used to prove guilt, this isn't enough for me to call it snitching just yet.
He could. I guess we'll have to see how it all plays out when the time comes. His admission and admonishment of YSL the gang is pretty damning tho.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps

What would you call it then lol .. he definitely assisted in some type of way.. not you per se but how you nikkas say telling on a dead man is snitching but this not? Lmao

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He’s cooperating.

Hip hop had told us that = snitching for decades.

However it isn’t snitching if the rapper is popular and liked.
What level of co operation?

He could get on the stand and claim that while he had knowledge that ysl was involved in criminal activities, he was just a rapper and had very little connection to that side of the business and couldn't provide details. Or he could get up there and spill the beans.

I have a very nuanced definition of snitching that's far removed from the bullshyt hip hop definition.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What would you call it then lol .. he definitely assisted in some type of way.. not you per se but how you nikkas say telling on a dead man is snitching but this not? Lmao
Until we know who he told on, this just sounds like an admission of guilt as part of a plea deal.

Does say he'd have to testify but says he can plead the fifth.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I know it's fun to dunk on Gunna because he's popular, but they had 300 witnesses for this case. shyt was a wrap for thug from the jump.
And? He's named Gunna and talks that talk. And has lyrics talking about not snitchin. Snitchin cuz others snitched doesn't make it better

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:I mean he's got priors for this kinda stuff. Sucks for Thugga.