Ys IX: Monstrum Nox (Feb 2nd, 2021 PS4) (Summer 2021, NS/PC)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope ass game:wow:

I’m in the beginning but so far I already like the main cast of characters. The developers need to be shot for designing the environment, no excuse for it to look as dull as it does :picard:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope ass game:wow:

I’m in the beginning but so far I already like the main cast of characters. The developers need to be shot for designing the environment, no excuse for it to look as dull as it does :picard:

Small team with a tiny budget. :yeshrug:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Small team with a tiny budget. :yeshrug:
Nah that’s old breh I’ve seen games with even smaller teams and budgets do some good work with limited resources. I like the game but I’m not giving them a pass for mailing in on the environmental design then charging full retail price. I call a spade a spade regardless if I like the developer

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it's mailed in. I don't particularly like it but they were going for a particular vibe to fit the story and couldn't execute properly due to constraints, imo. :yeshrug:
:ehh:
true this is my only gripe especially coming off y’s 8. I know this game is good and I’ve been waiting since it was announced in Japan. I still recommend the game to anyone who likes arpgs’