YouTuber PewDiePie made $7 million in 2014

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
They give a very small % of the ad money to the youtubers.

Youtube itself "might be taking a loss" but google owns youtube and the ads are through google ads. You cant even get paid out without a google adsense/adwords account. So google is using youtube to make billions a year.

If a company is broke, they cant pay people. Youtube cashes out millions a month, so they obviously making millions a month to pay it out.

Edit: youtube "not turning a profit" is like NFL owners saying they arent turning a profit :heh: youtube makes google billions in PROFIT let alone revenue.
Exactly google been caking off that ad money for years. These companies like too use loopholes and creative accounting to make the numbers look how they want. Chess not checkers.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
To be fair, this was called MNN in New York, some people got insanely (in)famous due to it (Star and Buckwild). You tuned in and watched idiots either troll or play video games (Believe in the Extreme). People are just angry they didn't jump on the ship earlier. People will watch anything, haters will watch anything more than the regs (Howard Stern)...its simple math. There are people on youtube getting money for literally just providing e-news....

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
To be fair, this was called MNN in New York, some people got insanely (in)famous due to it (Star and Buckwild). You tuned in and watched idiots either troll or play video games (Believe in the Extreme). People are just angry they didn't jump on the ship earlier. People will watch anything, haters will watch anything more than the regs (Howard Stern)...its simple math. There are people on youtube getting money for literally just providing e-news....

Anime and video games on MNN Friday nights was the shyt :banderas:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
PewdiePie came at the right place and the right time, dude was ahead of the cure and reaping the benifits, dude has hundreds of millions of views and not going any where anytime soon.

illadope

きんが
Daps
Would I be wrong to put my son on YouTube and pimp him out ? I've been thinking about this for about a year now. lil nikka is almost good at everything. He grew up on this youtube shyt so if I make a video of him he naturally just goes into youtube mode. Lil nikka be thinking everything goes straight to youtube he even ends videos with "don't forget to hit the like button and subscribe ":mjlol:

Yeah just ignore that some pedos goin be watching him and youll be fine. Have him play games kids normally shouldnt.