YouTuber PewDiePie made $7 million in 2014

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
is it really surprising that he made 7 million, for the level of celebrity and mainstream acceptance he's gotten... that number is not mindblowing at all....

he is literally the biggest draw in the supposed craze of online youtubers.... and he made 7 million before taxes? thats nothing.

The Coli dot com brehs :heh:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dead::dead::dead:
is it really surprising that he made 7 million, for the level of celebrity and mainstream acceptance he's gotten... that number is not mindblowing at all....

he is literally the biggest draw in the supposed craze of online youtubers.... and he made 7 million before taxes? thats nothing.

The Coli dot com brehs :heh:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Would I be wrong to put my son on YouTube and pimp him out ? I've been thinking about this for about a year now. lil nikka is almost good at everything. He grew up on this youtube shyt so if I make a video of him he naturally just goes into youtube mode. Lil nikka be thinking everything goes straight to youtube he even ends videos with "don't forget to hit the like button and subscribe ":mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
So he makes millions playing video games and some other guy plays video games competitively and is dating the hottest weather girl in the world and some of you on here all day arguing over which system is better. :francis:

I need to become a better gamer. :mjcry:

The girl in my avi? Who's datin her? :mjcry:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Would I be wrong to put my son on YouTube and pimp him out ? I've been thinking about this for about a year now. lil nikka is almost good at everything. He grew up on this youtube shyt so if I make a video of him he naturally just goes into youtube mode. Lil nikka be thinking everything goes straight to youtube he even ends videos with "don't forget to hit the like button and subscribe ":mjlol:
Get that money breh your son will thank you Iater

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Never heard of this dude till the south park episode. Can't knock his hustle even if his vids trash to me