Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

full

maga-mjpls-juelz.18410

:beli:

You trying to start shyt??

Don't post something from someone who has 44 followers.

:childplease:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
He was in the van

He closes the door

:ohhh:

RIP

5njxxv.gif

Deadass the jumpy thing in the video could be her presence especially if she spent so much time in the van and so maybe we are fitting in stuff we can’t see similar to how there’s things you hear in songs that aren’t there that this video is showing that maybe her body was in there and killer guy waited until it was clear to bury her but the fact alone her sandal by the van it’s spooky. Black people would never do shyt like that

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hope you don't live alone :lupe:

Imma turn on every light but I feel a coldness :sadbron:

I’m scared to smoke now

This some Blair witch shyt you know musty a van can be plus you know how musty you yourself could be that plus another person and they white they don’t wash their legs dirt to evil no line at all.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Timeout.. I thought he was at home and they went to talk to him Friday but he plead the 5th.. So this dude is missing now too?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cops fumbled this hard as fukk. Parents gotta be in on this or is the department that inept?

Hope they find dude alive for justice purposes.

They didn't fumble they really be agreeing with these white serial killers and murderers and treating them with kids gloves, just ask Kyle Rittenhouse... :manny: no one white should be shocked this is the literal two America's justice system in full display... We know what it is :mjpls: