Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
These liberal white hoes annoying as fukk. Bet her ass clinches her purse when she in the elevator with a black man.
Internet is a mad place. People really wear masks and put it down when they log off.

It doesn’t help that people also absorb their social media timeline like real life. So many people don’t use Twitter for example. It can warp your views. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Apparently living in van is something she had to do for social media vs just deleting her social media and just go home to her parents house like anyone else with a supportive family.

:francis::russ:

RIP to old girl but these hot takes about “we” responsibility is fake posturing for social media he’s talking about

Her vanlife Instagram wasn’t the lynchpin of all social media. Things would have kept going if she took time to herself

Again.... i gotta say....... HUH ??? :jbhmm:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another :mjpls: murderer who will escape justice. If he’s somewhere with his brains blown out or hanging from a bridge, they should charge his parents and lock their old asses up.

The murderer is always right in front of these guys and they just let him go free because he looks like them. Life imitating art. Higher Learning :mjpls:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean a defense attorney would tell you let them convict you. Don’t do the work for them by confessing.

The amount of media and press coming down on them they probably gave him some cash told him to leave. The less they know the better
I’m not questioning the legality of it, I’m questioning the morality. It seems extremely unlikely they weren’t aware of what happened to some extent

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps

full

maga-mjpls-juelz.18410

We? Most people wasn't even watching that damn vlog and only know of these people due to this disappearance/homicide

This is what being on code looks like :wow:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’m not questioning the legality of it, I’m questioning the morality. It seems extremely unlikely they weren’t aware of what happened to some extent
I mean there’s only be side of the story at this point. Accident? Maybe. Manslaughter? Maybe.Premeditated? Maybe.

Whatever mental state he came home in doesn’t really reflect on what happened. He might have made himself sound like an innocent victim of an accident.