Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Media makes it a big story, hard to ignore a big story all over social media and the news
the coil: a place where black folk primarily discuss issues that pertain to other people

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So sad. RIP Gabby.

Based on the police video where it was reported that the boyfriend had scratches all over his body tells me they may have been toxic towards each other. Maybe they had a fight and things went too far. Either way, the boyfriend and his parents refusal to speak to the police confirmed he did something to her. The sisters disingenuous interview was also very telling.

If the boyfriend did kill her, hopefully his parents get charged with aiding and abetting.

they could of been a normal couple before the whole van life shyt cause i can't imagine living in that little vans for months would do to a relationship.

The parents should honestly be charged too

with what? unless there is proof that he told them he killed her and they helped him evade nothing can't really be done.

it's like they are trolling her family. i bet they knew that little fukker had some issues too

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most internet detective shyt is useless and this shyt sounds like a reach. Making assumptions from photos when you just heard of this person a week ago is pretty insane.

The worst thing is a lot of these people do shyt like this for fame.
Didn't seem like she was off. Them young girls get on that true crime stuff heavy

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Sherrif Grady would've personally locked that cac up himself and talked shyt about him in interviews.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset

full

maga-mjpls-juelz.18410

Lmao what a fukking clown.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the surface, it really seems like the BF’s parents aided his disappearance. He was home with them for ten days before she was declared ‘missing’? He killed her, drove back and was just chilling with them all the while this girls parents is pressing them for info and they refuse? Wtf?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
after watching the police vid. It seems like the chick had some issues and would pop off on the dude. She also seemed to antagonize him with neurosis

my guess is she more so made him snap in the moment, more so than it being a pre-meditated thing. He did it though; he seemed like the type that would snap

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
On the surface, it really seems like the BF’s parents aided his disappearance. He was home with them for ten days before she was declared ‘missing’? He killed her, drove back and was just chilling with them all the while this girls parents is pressing them for info and they refuse? Wtf?
I mean a defense attorney would tell you let them convict you. Don’t do the work for them by confessing.

The amount of media and press coming down on them they probably gave him some cash told him to leave. The less they know the better