Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
How the cops fumbled the whole thing as we are watching it all unfold and called it that the boyfriend killed her.

How long has this shyt been going on? More Natalie Holloway nonsense to keep us distracted.

Tionda and Diamond Bradley needed and needs coverage. This white broad ain't special.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How long has this shyt been going on? More Natalie Holloway nonsense to keep us distracted.

Tionda and Diamond Bradley needed and needs coverage. This white broad ain't special.
You're right she ain't special but the fukkery is entertaining. And I never heard of those 2 young sistas but they also need bigger attention.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I can't speak for everyone else but I pay for discovery plus just to watch shyt like this.

Yeah. This shyt a whole spectacle. You got an obvious whodunit, Cac Privilege maxed the fukk out, and the Feds acting like:
giphy.gif

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Nothing resolved. They are still missing.

True, but it's kind of the same situation as this story. .Them girls father was acting really strange after them girls came up missing, the camping trip when they never went camping b4, going to store to buy cake after coming home and seeing your kids missing, and neighbors saying the father was burning stuff in his garage later that day, but no arrest was made because the parents stop cooperating and no bodies of the girls been found.

The mother other kids don't even fukk with the mom because they believe she knows what happened to their sisters.