Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Jid did say there's a court case coming tho right? looks like this is truly it for that man.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This might be the best one

They chase this dude, on foot, all over the city

This is a Collab with the trilogy media guys. They typically expose pedophiles as well as scammers. I like their content, but it's really long. They also recently did a video showing u all the crazy shyt on the dark web.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man you done took me down the rabbit hole. I been watching this dude’s videos for like 2 hours. He’s really good and they are straight up fools about it

They catch a transformer by offering them a sneaker deal with FUBU on this one

:dead:

I been watching Skeeter jean for a minute. In the older videos, he's meeting them in Walmart and will berate them in front of everyone while trying to contact the police. shyt is highly entertaining.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
EfURk6A.gif

why aint this fat fakkit in prison
taking showers with his ass to the wall
and covering his tittys up out of fear of
turning inmates on?

UKVu0t8.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This might be the best one

They chase this dude, on foot, all over the city

Here's another one of their collabos with trilogy media where the pedophile gets in the shower at the decoys house and they take his clothes until the police arrive and arrest him. It's essentially everyone roasting the pedo till the police come :russ:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
I been watching Skeeter jean for a minute. In the older videos, he's meeting them in Walmart and will berate them in front of everyone while trying to contact the police. shyt is highly entertaining.
The episode where he met the pedo at a fun center, n played him in mini golf where if Skeeter won, he would call the cops
:laff: :laff: :laff: