Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
What's the backstory on breh on the right outfit?

F5H-PH-XMAAzvcp
Dusty fat pedo likes cupcakes...

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
:snoop: I know it’s pocket watching, but bruh had all that money. And could’ve made a home gym, gotten a personal trainer, and changed his diet. Instead he brought a bunch of guns smh.
The fukk up thing is he did at one point go on a diet, lost a 100 lbs just for him just to say fukk it and gain that shyt right back + more. As someone who was there before he blew up, dude really squandered a golden ticket. :mjcry:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
The fukk up thing is he did at one point go on a diet, lost a 100 lbs just for him just to say fukk it and gain that shyt right back + more. As someone who was there before he blew up, dude really squandered a golden ticket. :mjcry:
:ohhh:Didn’t know that…bruh should’ve stayed committed. He had the money to get the loose skin removed. shyts sad bruh how do you allow yourself to become that big.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I hate those clout chasing sting videos. The way these idiots set them up makes it hard for the target to be prosecuted. It's why this scumbag is still walking around. Instead of seeking attention on the internet, they should give all of their info to the authorities, so they can carry out a real operation to catch these predators.

Thinking about I can't think of anything worse. :snoop:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If he got caught again, he needs to be locked up. Clearly this will have been proven to be a 'habit' at this point and his behavior will only be dormant until he sees an opportunity he can get away with.

Whatever evidence there is needs to be delivered to the police instead of some lame social media 'drop' for views and attention.