O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
vHgYOwi.gif

are you fukkin kidding me man??

UKVu0t8.gif
Nope. That's partly the reason that this new video hasn't been made public yet. It was done with law enforcement help.

The other reason is money.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Bruh I know there's another term for it

But Tyga was wrong

Grown ass dudes who say well the age of consent is, when regarding a girl under are wrong too

You can't be underage if the age in consent is met which varies by state, lol. Now if you wanna get married 18plus matters which is of bigger consequence because it's a contract.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Here's another one of their collabos with trilogy media where the pedophile gets in the shower at the decoys house and they take his clothes until the police arrive and arrest him. It's essentially everyone roasting the pedo till the police come :russ:

:dead:
Nah the editing got me. Ima watch this shyt

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The fukk up thing is he did at one point go on a diet, lost a 100 lbs just for him just to say fukk it and gain that shyt right back + more. As someone who was there before he blew up, dude really squandered a golden ticket. :mjcry:
Was on TV multiple times. Had a girl, bought a car, moved out of his Dad's crib.

Dude is a disgrace. I was really rooting for him before he went MAGA and all this pedo shyt.

I remember watching videos of him with his Mom at the grocery store before she passed.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
So did that exposal video they was teasing like datpiff.com ever come out?