Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I saw some videos regarding his failures with dating/women a few months ago and I was wondering how a guy like that had just hit 2 Million subscribers.

He seemed like a real incel, not incel like its thrown around on this forum. But yeah its definitely over for him
His fanbase was mixed.

From Eagles fans, to incels who could relate, to people who thought he was funny, to people who just wanted to make fun of him.

A huge part would be the comment section on his videos.

His most popular videos are about flooding a toilet at Chipotle and almost shytting on himself at school.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yea. She was using him for the little clout he had at the time.

I ain't even saying this like she fine but moreso because of the type of dude he his:

If a woman that looks like that tells him "hey let's hang out and make videos together" he not about to say no.

I would've said he's smartened up since then but clearly with this new shyt he hasn't :francis:

Both of them were part of the YouTube TTC or Trash Talking Circle. Which is basically just a bunch of fans of teams who trash talk each other and provide news or coverage on their teams. Edp and home girl were both eagle fan content creators and they both lived near each other. I know she would always have her boyfriend around when she was filming with edp.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Who leaves their little girls around nikkas like this? Both the parents and him need that ass whooped!

:stopitslime:
Something is legit wrong with that child’s mother - she might be on some pedo shyt herself. When it came out that he was DMing underaged girls literally hundreds of people sent her the proof and messages that he was a legit pedo and she ignored all that shyt.

She’s legit okay with him liking children, wouldn’t surprise me if she did herself. People from Bakersfield are weird as hell.