Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How in the hell does EDP stand for eat dat p*ssy, and this nikka never got an ounce of p*ssy in his life :mjlol:

Everyone can dream friend

tenor.gif

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Something is legit wrong with that child’s mother - she might be on some pedo shyt herself. When it came out that he was DMing underaged girls literally hundreds of people sent her the proof and messages that he was a legit pedo and she ignored all that shyt.

She’s legit okay with him liking children, wouldn’t surprise me if she did herself. People from Bakersfield are weird as hell.

Cali has nice/harmless weird on the coast, but inland/the desert is where depraved weird and meth heads roam.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Cali has nice/harmless weird on the coast, but inland/the desert is where depraved weird and meth heads roam.
Yep, a lot of those people are fukked and come from broken ass homes with drugged out/alcoholic parents. A lot of fukked up shyt goes on in Cali - especially in places like Bakersfield, Stockton, Sacramento, poor parts of SD, etc.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yep, a lot of those people are fukked and come from broken ass homes with drugged out/alcoholic parents. A lot of fukked up shyt goes on in Cali.
When that Cali Star dream fizzles and you have a drug/drink habit, low skills, along with some kids, shyt goes left swiftly. Whenever people try to move out here I always say they should make sure they're built for it mentally and financially or shyt will fail in the worst way.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
He's an Eagles fan that for more than a decade has made videos ranting and raving about the Eagles, usually about them sucking. Probably swears in his videos more than any person I've seen on youtube. An overweight guy, that had his subscribers pay for his gym membership, and then he pretty much never went. He's done off the deep end since the Eagles Super Bowl win. He does videos about a lot of different stuff now.

Sounds like a black version of this dude:

wings.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why lames be allowing women to use them. You know yo situation, stop letting these broads be around you. All that cutesy and teasing shyt:camby:

I’m not even tryna be funny but look at him and there’s your answer...and not just his size but the lack of confidence in that video and the way he carries himself