Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Pathetic people do pathetic shyt. Who would have guessed?

The cac exposing him/the instagram page you shared is on video unapologetically saying the n-word btw. He's a braindead trumper
this a celebration thread for cacs. so your post falls on deaf ears

Daps
Reppin
St louis
he's gonna check right into PC if
he dont knock his own noodles out
of the damn bowl.
fat pedo bytch!
VgfNLaI.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Something is legit wrong with that child’s mother - she might be on some pedo shyt herself. When it came out that he was DMing underaged girls literally hundreds of people sent her the proof and messages that he was a legit pedo and she ignored all that shyt.

She’s legit okay with him liking children, wouldn’t surprise me if she did herself. People from Bakersfield are weird as hell.

The girls mother is so fukken ugly. The mother is Mexican and CHinese and it is a terrible combination.

She is a stupid bytch for allowing her kid to be around EDP. He is a fukken degenerate for real.

I don't know what that instagram shyt is, is this some way that people get views now?

Was he arrested? If not, what is the point?

Always hated EDP, and anyone who was his "fan" is white. :mjpls:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The girls mother is so fukken ugly. The mother is Mexican and CHinese and it is a terrible combination.

She is a stupid bytch for allowing her kid to be around EDP. He is a fukken degenerate for real.

I don't know what that instagram shyt is, is this some way that people get views now?

Was he arrested? If not, what is the point?

Always hated EDP, and anyone who was his "fan" is white. :mjpls:
He's done enough to be arrested, but I don't know if they work with police to actually arrest the people they catch, or if it's just for their own clout.

On the first season of To Catch a Predator they didn't arrest the dudes they'd catch, but once they worked with local police they started to have stings with actual police officers there after already giving them all of the evidence they needed.

Seems like these dudes are just doing it for clout.

The mother has already deleted her IG account.