Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

Dash_97

Pro
Daps
2 years too late
His YT career was over regardless, but if he came out and owned up to everything from the start and stayed off the internet, people may not have been trying so hard to doxx him and ruin his life. Instead, he denied everything and even made up that fake story about the skit but he claims that he was remorseful the whole time. This is clearly a last ditch effort to save his online career :francis:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Not a lot of redemption options for pedophiles to be honest... he fought on that lie in hopes the general populace would forget... nah son.. you wanted that cupcake badly.
Maybe because Ive been falsely accused Im willing to extend (some) grace nothing else appeared on his jacket before or since so hes not a pedo per se.

But hes a wierd goofball horndog with no intelligence. But having said that ge was willing to engage a 14 year old and for that I cant give him a pass.

I guess what I mean is being falsely accused sucks.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think it's wild and crazy that ppl are going out their way to ruin this man's life

But he a pedo so :yeshrug:
Thats it. Homie deserves the hate but if nikkas are really tracking this one weirdo down for years for something he didnt is equally weird

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Hold up, is that his dad talking at 2:45? And EDP was acting like that? If my son ever did some shyt like that i would kick that door down and went to work on that nikka.
Dude looks and acts like a cucked step dad

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hate those clout chasing sting videos. The way these idiots set them up makes it hard for the target to be prosecuted. It's why this scumbag is still walking around. Instead of seeking attention on the internet, they should give all of their info to the authorities, so they can carry out a real operation to catch these predators.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I hate those clout chasing sting videos. The way these idiots set them up makes it hard for the target to be prosecuted. It's why this scumbag is still walking around. Instead of seeking attention on the internet, they should give all of their info to the authorities, so they can carry out a real operation to catch these predators.
I saw one where the police arrested the guy on the spot.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC

Views and exposure are more important to these clowns than anything. That's why it's so ridiculous when they and the idiots who support them try to pass off the "we make these videos to bring awareness and stop predators" narrative.

I just hope these guys are more serious than those guys in the first expose video. But I've seen some of Jidion's stuff before, so I won't get my hopes up.