Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Views and exposure are more important to these clowns than anything. That's why it's so ridiculous when they and the idiots who support them try to pass off the "we make these videos to bring awareness and stop predators" narrative.

I just hope these guys are more serious than those guys in the first expose video. But I've seen some of Jidion's stuff before, so I won't get my hopes up.
The mixed/lightskin breh is a pedo catcher on YT, Skeeter Jean

He's on some :mjpls: shyt, he even has the jew who caught fat445 in the first place as "security" :francis:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Not a lot of redemption options for pedophiles to be honest... he fought on that lie in hopes the general populace would forget... nah son.. you wanted that cupcake badly.

Don't you actually have to meet to engage in sexual activity with someone less than a teen to be a pedo? Yet alone he didn't do anything with anyone.

That's why the guys that don't exchange money for sex directly got let go in stings when that was a thing....as now in days sex workers fought for their rights like the weed heads did in liberal states/cities.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Don't you actually have to meet to engage in sexual activity with someone less than a teen to be a pedo? Yet alone he didn't do anything with anyone.

That's why the guys that don't exchange money for sex directly got let go in stings when that was a thing....as now in days sex workers fought for their rights like the weed heads did in liberal states/cities.
You think pedos who get caught in online stings have to meet their victims for a jury to convict em?

:dead:

You dumb pedos make it so easy for police
Thank God!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
:what:I refuse to believe he fell for that again. Jidion had to paid him off smh. Bruh can’t be that stupid.

mqdefault.jpg

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think pedos who get caught in online stings have to meet their victims for a jury to convict em?

:dead:

You dumb pedos make it so easy for police
Thank God!
Naw it depends on the state. In the first season on to catch a predator they all got let go so they moved the show to a different state after that.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

This video highlights why I don't like this strain of vigilantism. And why they mostly cause more harm than good. A lot of Chris Hansen's cases were thrown out, because of the way they were conducted. You can't turn this into entertainment.

badhat

Pro
Daps
:what:I refuse to believe he fell for that again. Jidion had to paid him off smh. Bruh can’t be that stupid.
I mean, he did it the first time and he's still walking around a free man. I'm sure there's a part of his brain that thinks he's untouchable now.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Naw it depends on the state. In the first season on to catch a predator they all got let go so they moved the show to a different state after that.
those guys got arrested in first two stings they changed the format and worked with police next time so that wouldn't happen. The only place that people were all let go was Texas. And that's because they guy they caught killed himself during the sting and he was connected down at the court house and they jumped the gun too early going after him EDIT: that sting got the show cancelled too after the guys sister sued the shyt outta NBC

Last edited: