Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

JVCb.gif

He is really going to ride this lie till the end

Dash_97

Pro
Daps
He said in the first video with the AI that he was excited for the skit opportunity because he was broke and could barely afford fries from McDonald’s. Now he’s saying they set him up because he they were jealous and he was making a shyt ton of money. :mjlol: He can’t even keep his story straight. Dude is going out sad.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
He said in the first video with the AI that he was excited for the skit opportunity because he was broke and could barely afford fries from McDonald’s. Now he’s saying they set him up because he they were jealous and he was making a shyt ton of money. :mjlol: He can’t even keep his story straight. Dude is going out sad.
he changed his story like 4 times all on video.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
The rise and fall of YouTuber EDP is something else. He had opportunities to take it to the next level and blew it. I was rooting for him early on until I realized he was mentally off forreal. It wasn't just a character.

Hulu needs to do a doc on this when it's all over. I bet there's a lot of stuff behind the scenes that we have no idea about. I've seen documentaries on less interesting people.

This dude needs to stop with the conspiracy theories and disappear. Get right with whoever he believes in before it's too late because we all know how this story will end.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
This guy is just not intelligent at all. You can tell from the videos he put out for years. You can see it from the ridiculous excuses he's made since he got exposed.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The rise and fall of YouTuber EDP is something else. He had opportunities to take it to the next level and blew it. I was rooting for him early on until I realized he was mentally off forreal. It wasn't just a character.

Hulu needs to do a doc on this when it's all over. I bet there's a lot of stuff behind the scenes that we have no idea about. I've seen documentaries on less interesting people.

This dude needs to stop with the conspiracy theories and disappear. Get right with whoever he believes in before it's too late because we all know how this story will end.
@2:05

Seeing his poor dad in the Eagles documentary having to deal with that shyt daily.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
@2:05

Seeing his poor dad in the Eagles documentary having to deal with that shyt daily.

:francis: first time seeing this video....his pops had to feel so disappointed but as the man of the house, he should have never let EDP get to this level of insanity. His pops shoulda shipped him off to the military as soon as he turned 18. But he was probably obese his whole life. Watching your child continue to gain weight like that is probably like watching them slowly become a drug addict.