Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I have yet to see a regular dude that smashes a lot of chicks without some undesirables in the mix
I told a chick I work with average dudes don’t get sex like that so they can’t just tell a chick on the first day of talking to her he just wanted to smash but of course someone who doesn’t pursue the opposite sex thinks they know better than someone who does

dezert_storm

All Star
Daps
The reality of knowing that you fukked up a lucrative YouTube career as well as your reputation/life in general must be hell on earth. He used to make hundreds of dollars just off of doing live streams on YouTube :francis:

So what happened in the end?:lupe:

Last update that came out was that he put in a petition to get his name changed legally.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
The reality of knowing that you fukked up a lucrative YouTube career as well as your reputation/life in general must be hell on earth. He used to make hundreds of dollars just off of doing live streams on YouTube :francis:

Last update that came out was that he put in a petition to get his name changed legally.
dude would rather do this than lose some fukking weight :mjlol: the latter would drastically reduce him being recognized.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
dude would rather do this than lose some fukking weight :mjlol: the latter would drastically reduce him being recognized.

This.
He can name himself whatever he wants
Long as he's 500lbs with a fukked up hairline people will know who it is

I guess his logic is he'll at least be able to submit applications for jobs with a new name, but it's going have to be some non public facing job like what he was doing before when he was guarding area 51 or whatever in the middle of the desert
Such a fukking L his life became :scust:. Dumb muhfukker went from making thousands a week sitting on his ass to back to square one doing shyt jobs for barely above min wage

concise

Veteran
Daps

He should have never cornered himself into needing that to be his primary income starting from the stupid account name to the antics. :francis: