Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there’s no way this fat fakkit doesn’t get charged after this. This guy clearly has no remorse and is flaunting the law. Prosecutors would charge this guy even if they know they’d lose because this shyt is so blatant.
He’s not getting charged, but he’s definitely on the cops radar. They might do a undercover sting on him though

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I remember this video..its old..thats from the 1st time he was exposed..idk why he was feeling so untouchable..nikka stupid

I got confused too but his wearing the same exact sh!t when he first addressed the allegation but this time his making light of the whole situation by pointing out how the guy who exposed him is a racist who uses the Nword.

the unmitigated gall of this guy :mindblown:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I remember this video..its old..thats from the 1st time he was exposed..idk why he was feeling so untouchable..nikka stupid

nah this is new. He’s mentioning the guys who exposed him as a pedo in the sting by name. He just upped it to his Facebook page yesterday. And he’s pushing his personal website because he’s been ran off of all other platforms which hadn’t happened before the predator poacher shyt.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I think he's the biggest incel YouTuber out there bigger than Kent and them guys. 2M subs and still incel. He couldn't even flex having 2M subs to chicks. He's been on YouTube for ages he should have tried to lose weight instead of trying to get with 13 year olds.
:francis:
He is a pedo, he doesn't give a shyt about fukking legal chicks.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
nah this is new. He’s mentioning the guys who exposed him as a pedo in the sting by name. He just upped it to his Facebook page yesterday. And he’s pushing his personal website because he’s been ran off of all other platforms which hadn’t happened before the predator poacher shyt.
That website is going to flop, because people have already said that they're going to get it shutdown. Hackers are going to have a field day with that site.:russ:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
He’s not getting charged, but he’s definitely on the cops radar. They might do a undercover sting on him though
Yea maybe. Either way I’m shocked he’d do a video like this. It’s so fukking stupid. It’s the equivalent of Nicky Barnes posing on the cover of New York magazine, thumbing his nose at the feds. This guy is gonna get his.