Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The reality of knowing that you fukked up a lucrative YouTube career as well as your reputation/life in general must be hell on earth. He used to make hundreds of dollars just off of doing live streams on YouTube :francis:

Last update that came out was that he put in a petition to get his name changed legally.
He has a very unique look to him. His name isn't the issue people who know of him will recognize him instantly.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I got a friend just about his size...

no lie...dude gets more ass than anyone ive ever known.

He knows how to talk and doesnt give a fukk if a chick swerves him.

EDP is just a weirdo

The wide net approach. My little brother uses this. We go to a place with a lot of people, he talks to virtually every female. Gets turned down by damn near 90% of them but still ends the day with dozens of girls numbers. Truth be told a good number of them chicks were low tier for one reason or another including his daughter's mom who taught their child to call him a bytch ass nikka.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The wide net approach. My little brother uses this. We go to a place with a lot of people, he talks to virtually every female. Gets turned down by damn near 90% of them but still ends the day with dozens of girls numbers. Truth be told a good number of them chicks were low tier for one reason or another including his daughter's mom who taught their child to call him a bytch ass nikka.

:russ:

:stopitslime:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Forreal we found out cause his daughter was around my nephew (her cousin) when my brother was back in town for a visit to my sister house. He moved to California and his BM is salty that he bounced and his daughter (2 or 3) called him that and my nephew 3 told my sister and she didn't believe it at first until she heard it. My brother is basically like :manny: about it my sister ain't like that shyt for obvious reasons.

Prynce

Daps
:dead:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He can't get a job, got evicted from his apartment, no website will give him a platform
Wow this is why you don't want to be a Youtuber. You say wild shyt to get the views and donations then when it's over all that wild shyt makes you unemployable.

Dude had two million subs he was bigger than Akademiks

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
dude would rather do this than lose some fukking weight :mjlol: the latter would drastically reduce him being recognized.
Well a name change would make him less googlable but if he dropped a quick 200 and fixed his teeth he'd live longer and nobody would know who he was.

When buddy was coppin' pleas about being a fat incelish dude I legit felt a slight tinge of pity for him.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This.
He can name himself whatever he wants
Long as he's 500lbs with a fukked up hairline people will know who it is

I guess his logic is he'll at least be able to submit applications for jobs with a new name, but it's going have to be some non public facing job like what he was doing before when he was guarding area 51 or whatever in the middle of the desert
Such a fukking L his life became :scust:. Dumb muhfukker went from making thousands a week sitting on his ass to back to square one doing shyt jobs for barely above min wage
Anyone heard from Kent?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This.
He can name himself whatever he wants
Long as he's 500lbs with a fukked up hairline people will know who it is

I guess his logic is he'll at least be able to submit applications for jobs with a new name, but it's going have to be some non public facing job like what he was doing before when he was guarding area 51 or whatever in the middle of the desert
Such a fukking L his life became :scust:. Dumb muhfukker went from making thousands a week sitting on his ass to back to square one doing shyt jobs for barely above min wage

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The people who hated him are stalking him, now his former supporters are hunting him

he fuked up so bad, they won’t stop until he’s homeless
I'd take the last bit of money I had and dip to another country if I were him.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Well a name change would make him less googlable but if he dropped a quick 200 and fixed his teeth he'd live longer and nobody would know who he was.

When buddy was coppin' pleas about being a fat incelish dude I legit felt a slight tinge of pity for him.
it’s help a smidge but I don’t even think 99% of people know his real name. But his fat ass is easily recognized as Pedo445. Not often you see a fat ugly balding muhfukka that’s 400lbs walking around.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Wow this is why you don't want to be a Youtuber. You say wild shyt to get the views and donations then when it's over all that wild shyt makes you unemployable.

Dude had two million subs he was bigger than Akademiks
Nah nikka he was tryna he a pedophile and almost succeeded.
It ain't got shyt to do with the other youtube shyt he was talking