Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll be honest. A lot of people in here are just jumping on the hate band wagon but..I can't bring myself to do that. I look at someone like EDP and I just wonder how has he gotten to the position he is in. Why is he the person he is today. I've been a person that has watched his stuff for close to a decade now and it's clear, he suffers from multiple undiagnosed mental illnesses. He is more mentally unhealthy than he is physically.

I feel very bad for this brother, the way things have culminated and ultimately collapsed. I hope he gets the help he needs or the peace. Ultimately the peace.

Superstar
Daps

How tf can any1 like this guy? His video are so cringeworthy. Dude can't talk with cussing every other word or 2. He's disgusting, eating in front of his camera like that.:hhh:

And then pull out his pistol and cock it back to make it seems like he's cool n a bad ass:hhh:

I think he was trying to threaten the guy who exposed him. this was in a video called response to coldraven after his activities were first revealed

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'll be honest. A lot of people in here are just jumping on the hate band wagon but..I can't bring myself to do that. I look at someone like EDP and I just wonder how has he gotten to the position he is in. Why is he the person he is today. I've been a person that has watched his stuff for close to a decade now and it's clear, he suffers from multiple undiagnosed mental illnesses. He is more mentally unhealthy than he is physically.

I feel very bad for this brother, the way things have culminated and ultimately collapsed. I hope he gets the help he needs or the peace. Ultimately the peace.
Ok. :sitdown:always stick together:scust:

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
He’s not going to arrested, these people want clicks nothing more

Sad part is that cops are out here harrassing and killing us over petty little shyt. Looking at this man contents on his youtube channel and instagram, he gives off all these types of red flags. He's a threat to himself, to others and especially towards childrens. He's heavily armed with AR 15s, shot gun and hand guns loaded with huge stockpiles of ammos. He been caught red handed over multiple of times trying to get with under age girls. He's a sexually depraved man who would go out of his way to have sex with under age girls. Who knows whats going thru his mind right now, the feds need to act quick before he snaps tf out and harm other people. There's enough evidence to throw this man into prison.