Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Background info. I copied this from his fandom.com wiki page

Pedophile Allegations

On July 9, 2020, EDP released a video, clearing up rumors that he had been voice chatting with underage minors. His fanbase thought nothing of it, with some claiming that it was just a "Karen" trying to get at EDP for saying he would run for president.

On October 14, Youtuber ColdRaven released episode 8 of his series "SLAUGHTERHOUSE." In the video, ColdRaven showed proof that EDP had indeed been messaging minors, and showed multiple conversations of him trying to hook up with underage girls. Even after that video, ColdRaven continued to release new evidence, and eventually sent an account of his own acting as an underage decoy, which EDP fell for.

Around November 13 - 15 (The video was deleted), EDP released a video titled, "My Response to ColdRaven." In the video he is seen eating at WingStop, while in the middle of the video he pulls out and cocks his 1911 Mil-Spec .45 Stainless Steel Handgun, and continues to eat his food. On November 17, EDP read out a donation on his livestream (EDP deletes his livestreams after he is done streaming) asking about the allegations, which he responded with "A group of no-life ass no p*ssy-getting motherfukkers decided to make a fukkload of fake accounts pretending to be fukking girls, and like a dumbass, I fell for it, and now everyone's on this fukking 'pedo' shyt."

That same day, Youtuber, DramaAlert, invited Coldraven onto the show to give some insight onto the situation. The video in question is on StoryFire, because Keemstar thought that the video's subject matter would be too harsh against YouTube's ToS. EDP was invited too, but he didn't respond. Instead, that same day, EDP released 2 response videos directed towards Coldraven. One video, since deleted, was 10 minutes long, and in this video, he stated "I dont care about the law, if shes 15-17, its okay as long as shes wearing skimpy clothing.

On December 11, EDP posted a picture of himself posing with a female fan, claiming that they were dating. It was proven false due to the fact that the NFL hasn't allowed any in-person attendance since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Afterwords, he was caught yet again texting a minor. EDP released another response to ColdRaven, stating that he already had a girlfriend named Jessica, and that he did not plan on revealing her to his fans.

As of December of 2020, he has been caught texting a total of 8 minors

On the 18th April 2021, he was caught trying to meet up with a 13 year old for sex by a PredatorPoacher channel. The full video of him being confronted is said to be released tomorrow.

Oh...this dude is done. Son has a actual problem.

I remember the one issue, but, this is a muhtha fukn pattern.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
this dude is massive retard

instead of capitalizing on that youtube/social media following to make some big bread he does degenerate shyt like this :hhh:
Facts, he got millions of views for the dumbest shyt like flooding chipotle bathrooms. 2 million subscribers along with million of views for the dumbest shyt you can think of and he hasn't put out any merch?

:what:

He could've ate good off of the merch alone, got a better car, possibly even a better place, SMH. On top of that, if he really wanted some p*ssy, he would've had enough money to trick off if he's in to that.

How do you fukk up an easy ass bag like that? All those videos he has critiquing Black people on police killing us, saying "don't do dumb shyt", now like at him, possibly facing jail time with no Backup plan.

:snoop:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Yep. This is a case of a guy with criminal tendencies being overlooked because he's popular and to an extent, people feel sorry for him and 'want him to win'... but if you let this guy sit around too long, sooner or later he's going to act out and turn it physical with one of those underaged girls. Seems like he has an established pattern of him messaging underaged girls.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Some go younger depending on the levels of their social deficits in hopes of being able to convince children to like them.

Stuff like this makes me not want to have children b/c I need to protect my soul from going to the dark side of the blood moon. Donate him to science and see if we can re-write his personality through “treatment”.

Let me get out of this thread...
Oh look there’s a video of a rescue puppy being adopted.:francis:

Louisville Slugz

Superstar
Daps

Pedophile Allegations

On July 9, 2020, EDP released a video, clearing up rumors that he had been voice chatting with underage minors. His fanbase thought nothing of it, with some claiming that it was just a "Karen" trying to get at EDP for saying he would run for president.

On October 14, Youtuber ColdRaven released episode 8 of his series "SLAUGHTERHOUSE." In the video, ColdRaven showed proof that EDP had indeed been messaging minors, and showed multiple conversations of him trying to hook up with underage girls. Even after that video, ColdRaven continued to release new evidence, and eventually sent an account of his own acting as an underage decoy, which EDP fell for.

Around November 13 - 15 (The video was deleted), EDP released a video titled, "My Response to ColdRaven." In the video he is seen eating at WingStop, while in the middle of the video he pulls out and cocks his 1911 Mil-Spec .45 Stainless Steel Handgun, and continues to eat his food. On November 17, EDP read out a donation on his livestream (EDP deletes his livestreams after he is done streaming) asking about the allegations, which he responded with "A group of no-life ass no p*ssy-getting motherfukkers decided to make a fukkload of fake accounts pretending to be fukking girls, and like a dumbass, I fell for it, and now everyone's on this fukking 'pedo' shyt."

That same day, Youtuber, DramaAlert, invited Coldraven onto the show to give some insight onto the situation. The video in question is on StoryFire, because Keemstar thought that the video's subject matter would be too harsh against YouTube's ToS. EDP was invited too, but he didn't respond. Instead, that same day, EDP released 2 response videos directed towards Coldraven. One video, since deleted, was 10 minutes long, and in this video, he stated "I dont care about the law, if shes 15-17, its okay as long as shes wearing skimpy clothing.

On December 11, EDP posted a picture of himself posing with a female fan, claiming that they were dating. It was proven false due to the fact that the NFL hasn't allowed any in-person attendance since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Afterwords, he was caught yet again texting a minor. EDP released another response to ColdRaven, stating that he already had a girlfriend named Jessica, and that he did not plan on revealing her to his fans.

On the 18th April 2021, he was caught trying to meet up with a 13 year old for sex by a PredatorPoacher channel. The full video of him being confronted is said to be released tomorrow.

Pedophile Allegations

:picard: