Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

Louisville Slugz

Superstar
Daps

How tf can any1 like this guy? His video are so cringeworthy. Dude can't talk with cussing every other word or 2. He's disgusting, eating in front of his camera like that.:hhh:

And then pull out his pistol and cock it back to make it seems like he's cool n a bad ass:hhh:

I can't stand people that smack when they eat:scust:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I can't stand people that smack when they eat:scust:
The sound of people eating irrationally infuriates me, like to almost blind blackout rage. I gotta leave the room or if someone is on like Xbox eating in the mic I just leave the party. I know I’m tripping so I try not to react but like I’ve had to hang up on my mother/my friends/my girl/etc because they were eating in my ear and I was about to explode.

So yeah I could only make it about 5 seconds into that video before I had to cut it off due to wanting to disembowel him for making those noises

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Apparently the decoy rang him when he was streaming live

look how gassed he is. Talking bout "Love you":scust:

Yeah this dude is a crazy ass deranged sick narcissist.

I can tell right now nothing will come of this. The clout chasing idiots who caught him dropped the ball and won’t release the vid. Police prolly won’t even investigate.

This isn’t the 1st, 3rd, or 5th time he’s been caught. Psycho needs to be locked up - he has too many guns and his brain is too far gone for him not to escalate his weirdo shyt.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The sound of people eating irrationally infuriates me, like to almost blind blackout rage. I gotta leave the room or if someone is on like Xbox eating in the mic I just leave the party. I know I’m tripping so I try not to react but like I’ve had to hang up on my mother/my friends/my girl/etc because they were eating in my ear and I was about to explode.

So yeah I could only make it about 5 seconds into that video before I had to cut it off due to wanting to disembowel him for making those noises
giphy.gif

Sounds like you need to share a cell next to him :hubie:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's some coli posters that stay saying half pedo like comments in certain threads and I swear I'm the only 1 that calls the shyt out

Like the coli don't mind that shyt:gucci:

I've said this a million times it seems like the coli damn near turned into a black Qanon for years now. Dudes be on here like " she was fast, she knew what she was doing" to every pedo case on here.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Apparently the decoy rang him when he was streaming live

look how gassed he is. Talking bout "Love you":scust:

wow, hes finished and will most probably commit that.

like others have said his fall off has been rapid ever since the eagles won the SB, his shyt got old and he thought the maga route was smart.

im ashamed that i used to watch him years ago