YouTube Red Subscription Service Announced, Offers Ad-Free Streaming; $10 a month

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
I'm gonna assume there are smart people working at Google and Youtube. So uh....... who in the fukk really thinks that there's such a thing as exclusive content anymore? So somehow the content on Youtube Red will never surface on regular Youtube (or the next free video streaming site) :mjlol:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
:mjlol: I already pay my ISP and cell phone service provider to access the internet that's as far as I go with my money. fukk outta here. And all them streaming services too, Netflix, Spotify etc...ad-block, no-script, free movies, free music >>>>>

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm gonna assume there are smart people working at Google and Youtube. So uh....... who in the fukk really thinks that there's such a thing as exclusive content anymore? So somehow the content on Youtube Red will never surface on regular Youtube (or the next free video streaming site) :mjlol:
I thought it supposed to be the same content and you're just paying $10 not to see any ads

Im not paying for that shyt so I didn't even bother reading the article :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The problem with YouTube is amateurs produce mostly low budget and somewhat low quality content. People will watch for free and might toss a few dollars at their favorite content creators Patreon but nobody is really gonna be interested in paying for YouTube as a monthly service. Netflix and Hulu cost less and produce professional content. YouTube also gives away most of its content free anyway. This whole Red service is a bad idea.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
The problem with YouTube is amateurs produce mostly low budget and somewhat low quality content. People will watch for free and might toss a few dollars at their favorite content creators Patreon but nobody is really gonna be interested in paying for YouTube as a monthly service. Netflix and Hulu cost less and produce professional content. YouTube also gives away most of its content free anyway. This whole Red service is a bad idea.

Toss a few dollars? :mjlol: