YouTube Red Subscription Service Announced, Offers Ad-Free Streaming; $10 a month

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I just use AdBlock and UOrigin. Would never pay for this. :yeshrug:
Issue is mobile. i don't think there's a workaround unless i play from the browser. :scusthov:

These dudes are running double ads crazy
double ads, five minute ads, they've really jumped the shark the last year or so.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Fam, regular YouTube is impossible to watch. Just pay up.

THIS. The difference on the phone app is night and day. + the option to keep playing when the app is in the background is :wow:

on my pc i used a adblocker so that wasnt a problem but YT on a phone is impossible to watch.

nikkas out here with 4 adbreaks on a 10 min video :hhh:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Vanced is free.

And what about the millions of people who are on iphone?
What about the people who use youtube on gaming system/firesticks etc?

Yes Vanced is a alternative but it's not the end all be all of removing ads.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
And what about the millions of people who are on iphone?
What about the people who use youtube on gaming system/firesticks etc?

Yes Vanced is a alternative but it's not the end all be all of removing ads.
SuperYoutube on Firestick/Android is free. If you're using iPhone, well :yeshrug:

I can put that $120 a year to something else. And honestly I don't pay anymore because it's stupid that background playback is behind a paywall.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Too easy to get ad-free YouTube these days (even on iPhone) but I understand wanting to pay from convenience standpoint.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
When they ad YoutubeTv to the mix then it’ll be a wrap. They trying to cover all bases with the tv and movie rights thing. Gonna be one stop shopping for all your media consumption....but then it’ll force some of these companies to merger to keep up too. :ohhh:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
If u pay for Apple Music or Spotify and use YouTube , ur crazy. YouTube music is better than both and u get the no ads and background play . Same price as Spotify or Apple. fukk all these work arounds y’all nikkas doing for 10 bucks a month

I agree but GPM>YTM

But it's the same outcome. Anyone paying for Spotify Apple or Tidal and also use youtube lost cause google offer's it's own music service with ad free youtube for the same exact price. And GPM is the only streaming service out there that has a locker feature.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I agree but GPM>YTM

But it's the same outcome. Anyone paying for Spotify Apple or Tidal and also use youtube lost cause google offer's it's own music service with ad free youtube for the same exact price. And GPM is the only streaming service out there that has a locker feature.
It used to.

I have Google play music and I believe they brought back commercials on YouTube.

Edit: I just tried about 6 videos in a row and none had commericals. Maybe the backlash made them revert back.

My bad.