YouTube really hates ad blockers, starts skipping and muting videos

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yall still punching the air in 2024 because free YouTube has ads? That battle has long been lost alongside Limewire downloads and AOL Messenger. Man if yall don't grow up and cough up that monthly payment :heh:
They got me with a free trial years back. I legit can't go back to regular youtube and cringe at anyone who uses it.

Add the fact that youtube music is bundled with it, it's a no brainer:manny:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Ads have taken over and ruined everything

I mean it really depends on the ad content. I don't mind it on Prime and other streaming services because it's basically cable at this point (sometimes the ads are enticing like a bih :ehh: )

YouTube however does the absolute most with their ads. Like the shyt is demonically perverted. I could be chilling to some ASMR and an ad comes up mid vid like "HEY YOU TIRED OF SWEATY STINKY BAWLLSSSSS :DDDD"

Like yes, but goddammit I'm trying to chill. Bad enough, we can't watch a regular wholesome video as a family, without some disturbing ad showing cleavage and crouch :dame:

If YouTube was on some moderation steez (lMAO), I wouldn't have a problem with not going raw dawg with the service. But these greedy cocksuckers allowed YouTube to go in favor of crash dummy content, sexual stimulated content, and :mjpls: content, why in the living hell should I not keep the Ublock Jimmy on tight?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yeah the ads are fukking annoying i had to turn my ad block off because the throttling super intentional no vids would even play at normal speed if the ad block was on...:hhh: and its like 4 ads per video now...

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I finally removed the ad block from there, a little annoying but whatever. Would never pay for YT though